Global Integrated Traveler Specialist
Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, an Expedia Inc. company. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than one million online bookable vacation rentals. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveler in the world through our online marketplace and we're committed to helping families and friends find the perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
HomeAway is seeking a talented, high-performing and motivated marketer to work on multi-channel marketing efforts to drive brand awareness, traffic and bookings.
This individual will report to the Global Senior Traveler Marketing Manager. They will work with a matrixed team of channel experts to delivering OKRs (Objectives and Key Results). An ideal candidate will blend experience in cross-organizational teams, creativity and technical aptitude.
- Drive the insights roadmap by permanently gathering knowledge about the segment, being fully aware of their demographics, needs, pain points, winning value propositions and creatives and media consumption globally, matching inventory and trip types.
- Work with the analytic and insight teams to build customer segments, align on key messages, expand customer personas and ultimately determine the go to market communication plan by segment to drive customer insight into segmented based conversations with our travelers and build a customer based communications strategy anchored by behaviors and analytics across all our global traveler segments.
- Formalize the marketing strategy to win with your segment: what to tell them, in which channels, investing in which markets.
- Drive GBV and booking volume through development of integrated omni-channel marketing campaigns and always -on programs, utilizing all appropriate paid channels (TV, Radio, OOH, Social, SEM, Display, Affiliates), owned channels (CRM, website, App, Social) and earned channels (PR, referral).
- Optimize channels based on defined OKRs and partner with the Analytics team to report on them.
- Collaborate with Product and Product Marketing teams to ensure that marketing initiatives consider the holistic customer journey throughout the site and App experience.
- Contribute to strategy thinking session with key channel leads and co-author multi-channel strategy and creative briefs that will act as a discussion guide.
- Work closely with agency and internal creative partners to brief assets required for campaigns.
- Program manage marketing campaign programs, partnering with the program management team on large/long term campaigns.
- 3+ years internet, eCommerce experience in a multi-region or global capacity
- 3+ years of acquisition marketing experience
- Proven ability to deliver defined goals and exceed them
- Experience of executing and developing omni-channel campaign creations
- Proven success in working in cross-functional teams and with agencies/partners in different locations and countries
- Strong reporting and communication skills
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual target bonus or commission
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Vacation rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free snacks and beverages
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Free listing on HomeAway.com
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass
- Casual dress
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
Senior HR Coordinator, EMEA
Camilla does everything to ensure that HomeAway employees have the resources they need to succeed, from welcoming new staff aboard to writing HR policies for the company.
Back to top