Global Always-On merchandising Director
Looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced environment that offers the agility of a start-up but with the resources of a multinational?
Would you like to work with a product that allows you to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, part of the Expedia group…..
HomeAway is the world leader in holiday rentals with sites representing more than 2 million unique places to stay. Our mission is to help families and friends make unforgettable holiday memories and make every vacation rental in the world available to everyone through our online marketplace.
We are recruiting for a Director to join our Traveller Marketing team to lead multi-channel always - on marketing efforts to drive brand awareness, traffic and bookings.
This individual will work closely with the segment leads and the channels to drive innovative always-on marketing activity. They will create the strategy and program manage a matrixed team of channel experts, delivering process development and executional oversight to the team and reporting OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) to key internal and external stakeholders.
An ideal candidate will blend experience in cross-organisational people management skills, creativity, project management, and technical aptitude. They will be comfortable in both the strategic and execution dimensions of marketing.
Role responsibilities will include:
• Drive brand awareness and site traffic through development of integrated omni-channel always-on marketing campaigns
• Develop an integrated always-on marketing calendar to bring cohesion to all channels across integrated brand with a primary focus on owned and earned channels (CRM, website/App, Social, PR) and secondary focus on paid channels (TV, Radio, OOH, Social, SEM, Display, Affiliates)
• Collaborate with Product and Product Marketing teams to ensure that marketing initiatives consider the holistic customer journey throughout the site and App experience
• Develop partnerships with marketing leads across Global Traveller, the Channels and Local activation to ensure the integrated brand team are aligned
• Create a cohesion between the Global Supply team to ensure communication to consumers who are both a supplier and traveller is in sync
• Act as the core liaison with the Global Creative Services team to prioritise creative resources both internally and externally
• Ensure that all creative output at any one point in time is omni-channel and on brand
• Ensure execution across an internal matrix of channel owners and outside agency partners
• Develop reporting protocols and analyse performance in close collaboration with Business Intelligence and Analytics partners
If you are someone who has:
• Strong demonstrable internet, ecommerce experience in a multi-country or global capacity
• A background of acquisition marketing experience
• Proven ability to manage to goals and exceed them
• Strong collaboration and influencing skills
• Deep expertise in omni-channel innovative campaign creations
• Experience working in an iterative, test and learn environment
• Proven success in partnering with product and marketing teams in different locations and countries to understand needs and successfully exceed those
• Proven success in leading with a one-team approach, building a project team across functions internally, with agencies and with external partners
• Strong analytical and communication skills
We would like to hear from you!
Please submit your details and one of our recruitment team will be in touch
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
Senior HR Coordinator, EMEA
Camilla does everything to ensure that HomeAway employees have the resources they need to succeed, from welcoming new staff aboard to writing HR policies for the company.
Back to top