German Customer Support Team Lead
CS Team Lead/Coach (German and English)
HomeAway, a leader in the travel industry and a part of one of the strongest companies in the sector globally, is looking for a Customer Support Team Lead/Coach to manage a team of 10-15 staff who support our German market. Based in Madrid you will be a part of a multicultural team you will be reporting to the CS Supervisor and responsible for supporting the delivery of our operation, providing coaching and training to a team of 10-15 English staff and handling customer escalations. You will be responsible for delivering the CE department’s key performance metrics and strategic objectives.
Who are we looking for?
Passionate people who love working with people to find workable solutions to delight customer, strong coaching skills and leadership ability
• To go above and beyond with our customers to ensure they are delighted, first time every time
• Understand our customers’ needs through excellent questioning skills
• Manage incoming inquiries over the phone, chat or email about products / services taking ownership to deliver world class resolution to our customers
• Position relevant products or services to our customers
• Committed to continually deliver new ways to help our Owners succeed in their rental business
• Continuously provide feedback and ideas on how to improve the customer experience we deliver
Team Coach Duties:
• Point of contact for CSR’s to provide coaching and mentoring support
• Working with Line Manager support individual improvement plans with CSR, providing side-by-side coaching support and monitor progress when required
• Flag behavioural performance to Line Manager which is impacting Customer Experience
• Act as an information source for agents’ questions pertaining to process, policy and work schedules whilst reviewing, organising and delegating daily tasks for team
• Daily DSAT Analysis flagging key focus areas to Line Manager
• Liaise with Learning and Development to identify training needs and support new hires
• Reporting to Madrid CS Supervisor with a dotted line to the UK Quality & Process Lead
• Call calibration with UK Quality & Process Lead to ensure alignment across all UK teams
• Inspire and motivate agents; lead by example, encourage good team morale
Who you are (Essential Functions):
• Experience of conducting quality monitoring and providing coaching feedback to agents
• Previous experience of deputising in Managers absence
• Demonstrate attention to detail and ability to interpret information making sound recommendations from analysis (Essential).
• Exemplary coaching and mentoring skills, ability to inspire and support people (Essential).
• Time management and organisational skills (Strong)
• Ability to build effective relationships with all level of professions (Essential).
• Ability to plan and prioritise work whilst remaining calm under tight pressure (Strong).
• Ability to conduct appropriate performance management coaching (Essential).
• Industry advantages: travel websites, online advertising, e-Commerce or additional languages; these are desirable but certainly not essential
• Language: Fluent in German and English with excellent Spoken and business written skills
• IT: High standard of computer literacy, keyboarding skills and Ms-Excel data manipulation
• Communication: Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
VP, Information Systems
Shanaz develops and manages various aspects of the HomeAway technological platform. She oversees HomeAway's database, analytics, CRM, and ERP systems.
Back to top