About HomeAwayHomeAway.com, Inc. (an Expedia Brand)is the global leader in holiday rentals (HR). HR’s represent the second largesttravel accommodation option, behind only traditional hotels and resorts. Further, they are the fastest growing segment within the travel accommodationsindustry. In the coming years, HomeAway aspires to hyper-charge industrygrowth by taking this category mainstream.
About Global Creative Studio:
The Global Creative Studio (GCS) isan international, multi-disciplinary group of creatives with a deep curiosityabout the world and an undeniable passion for travel. As part of the GlobalBrand and Integrated Marketing team, we’re responsible for imagining,developing, and delivering high-calibre, multimedia marketing programs toengage and inform our travellers (B2C) and property owners/managers (B2B).We’re the dreamers and doers behind global and regional marketing campaigns,always-on editorial channels, and technical initiatives that include content automationand scalability. We seek the industry’s best storytellers, visual artists, andtechnical experts to grow and thrive with us as we tell the HomeAway storyaround the world.
We are looking for an experienceddeveloper to implement digital assets (landing pages, emails, banners) createdby the team’s designers. You will also work closely with the designers as aconsultant on web technologies and feasibility of ideas. You will also beinvolved in problem solving, with the team. Coming up creative solutions tomarketing’s requests.Online portfolio required to apply.
• Provide hands on technical expertise
• Drive new features from inception to production, working across the company with product managers, UX designers and other stakeholders
• Dedicated to delivering tested and optimized high performance code for a distributed SOA environment (our stack satisfies 10s of thousands of requests per second!
• Participate in our inner source culture(Internal Open Source) by delivering high quality code that levels up not only your team but the entire organization
• Conduct peer code reviews and act as are source for the team’s developers
• You are a big idea thinker and can go beyond the executional or tactical tasks and come up with campaignable thoughts that work across all media.
• You have a sense of humour and thrive in collaborative environments. You can collaborate with Designers and Writers and not only bring their ideas to life, but enhance their ideas.
• High level of experience developing reliable and modern Front-end web pages BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
• An analytical problem solver that is passionate about delivering a high-quality user experience
• Cross-browser development &compatibility experience
• Experience work Agile team operation
• Excellent communication skills
Experience with the following tech:
Node.JS, Webpacko,Taskrunners (Gulp/Grunt), Templating engines (Handlebars/Jade)o, Pre-processors (SASS/LESS) , React.JS
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
Senior HR Coordinator, EMEA
Camilla does everything to ensure that HomeAway employees have the resources they need to succeed, from welcoming new staff aboard to writing HR policies for the company.
Back to top