We have a fantastic opportunity for an organized self-starter to add value and make a positive impact in the role of Executive Assistant. This fast-paced, multi-faceted position will play a key role in providing significant support for senior leadership at HomeAway as well as contribute to the overall office culture.
The role provides comprehensive administrative support to senior leaders and their teams in London. In this role, the EA will work closely with a team of Executive Assistants based in Austin, TX. A collaborative attitude and flexible approach are crucial to success.
This position requires strong organization skills, impeccable attention to details, and the ability to “see the big picture.” Project coordination experience, well-developed computer and internet research skills, and the aptitude to prioritize work-flow with limited supervision are essential.
There will be a wide range of administrative tasks and ad hoc projects significant to the business, such as special projects for the senior leaders, coordination of special events, and other duties as necessary. Professionalism is required across all levels of communication.
In addition, this individual will work with the office manager to help foster HomeAway’s culture through collaboration on office related matters around the company’s growth and transition.
- Provide comprehensive support to London-based leadership and their organizations:
- manage multiple calendars
- develop complex travel itineraries (including international)
- handle expense reporting and processing
- provide end-to-end meeting coordination
- coordinate special events
- Frequently liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including the Austin-based executive team, Executive Assistants, IT/A/V teams, business partners, and vendors. Such support requires a high-level of discretion.
- Coordinate meeting spaces to ensure seamless and effective leadership events
- Maintain or prepare notes, minutes, and/or presentations for meetings
- A confirmed experience as an Executive Assistant and/or Office Manager is required
- A confirmed experience with project coordination and/or event coordination is preferred
- A confirmed experience scheduling and coordinating international travel is preferred
- A confirmed experience supporting the execution of high level business initiatives including assigning tasks and priorities, writing agendas, coordinating executives’ lunches with groups and M&A
- Strong proficiency in MS Office programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
What we offer:
· Central London location in Victoria, walking distance from the tube station with what are probably the best views of London
· 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
· Relaxed Dress Down; every day is Dress Down Friday
· Excellent on the job training and on-going core skills development
· Life assurance
· Child care vouchers
· Private Health Care
· Access to pension scheme
· Salary Protection scheme
· Annual appraisal and salary review
· Employee Stock Purchase Plan (all employees have access to this)
In addition to an attractive compensation plan we offer regular social gatherings, chill-out and lunch areas and a range of other benefits including free drinks, snacks/fruit and breakfast.
You will work in a modern office environment as an integral part of a motivated and dynamic team, supported by a Company with a desire to deliver exceptional service to our customers and outstanding business performance.
Who are we?
HomeAway, Inc., based in Austin, Texas, the world's leading online marketplace for the vacation rental industry, with sites representing more than 1 million online bookable vacation rentals.
Through HomeAway, owners and property managers offer an extensive selection of vacation homes that provide travelers with memorable experiences and benefits, including more room to relax and added privacy, for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. The company also makes it easy for vacation rental owners and property managers to advertise their properties and manage bookings online.
For more information about HomeAway, please visit www.HomeAway.com
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
VP, Information Systems
Shanaz develops and manages various aspects of the HomeAway technological platform. She oversees HomeAway's database, analytics, CRM, and ERP systems.
Back to top