Are you driven to succeed by exceeding expectations? Do you have a passion for details and creating results from ambiguity? Do you thrive on supporting C - Level executives and their initiatives in a fast paced environment?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an organized self-starter to add value and make a positive impact in the role of Executive Assistant. This fast-paced position will play a key role in providing significant support for top executive leadership at HomeAway. This person will also provide supplemental assistance to the Administrative/EA team in our growing Austin offices.
The Executive Assistant will provide comprehensive administrative support to our C-team and their management teams. Specifically this person will be supporting two to three of our executive leaders and management teams, focusing on specific segments of our organization. This support requires managing multiple calendars, complex travel itineraries (including international), end-to-end meeting coordination, and special events. The role will liaise with external parties including the Board of Directors, outside executives, vendors, and other Executive Assistants. Such support will require a high-level of discretion and will impact significant matters for the executives and HomeAway’s business.
The position requires strong organization and impeccable attention to details as well as the ability to see all of the pieces of the puzzle in order to avoid possible complications. Project coordination experience, well-developed computer and internet research skills, and the aptitude to prioritize work-flow with limited supervision are essential. Flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff are also required. Professionalism is essential across all levels of communication. This person will also help with coordination of Board of Directors and executive business meetings and other types of events. There will be a wide range of other administrative tasks and ad hoc projects significant to the business such as special projects for the executives, coordination of special events, and facilitate catering orders when necessary.
- Comprehensive support of C - Level Executives and their organizations
- Calendar management for C - Level Executives
- Travel planning and coordination for C - Level Executives and their senior leadership
- Meeting or event coordination for Executives and their management teams with internal and external stakeholders, including on and offsite meetings, team and networking events
- Managing special high level -projects for C - Level Executives including day to day management of high level business initiatives, requiring a strong understanding of the business and executive team’s agenda
- Maintain meeting notes and minutes, prepare documentation and presentations for meetings and prepare meeting conference spaces to ensure seamless and effective meetings for C - Level leadership
- Expense reporting and processing for executives as well as reporting for their leadership teams as needed
- 5-7 Experience as an Executive Assistant and/or in event management
- 5-7 years experience with project coordination
- 5-7 years experience scheduling and coordinating international travel
- 5-7 years experience supporting the execution of high level business initiatives including assigning tasks and priorities, writing agendas, coordinating executives lunches with groups and M&A
- Strong proficiency in MS Office programs
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Great Medical & Dental Plans
- Competitive Salary
- Target Annual Bonus
- Company Stock (RSUs)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- 4 weeks Paid Vacation
- Free Vacation Rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit)
- Ability to work up to two weeks in any of our offices around the world on a yearly basis
- Free snacks and beverages
- Weekly company update talks with our C-Team
- Free listing on HomeAway.com
- Dynamic and fun work space including sit-to-stand desk
Back to top