Enterprise Systems Analyst
Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, an Expedia Inc. company. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than one million online bookable vacation rentals. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveler in the world through our online marketplace and we're committed to helping families and friends find the perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
As for engineering, we solve problems of scale and work on cutting edge and open-source technologies. Our culture is one that strives on solving difficult problems focusing on product engineering based on hypothesis testing to empower people to come up with ideas. World class Enterprise Systems are the foundation enabling the growth of our company. HomeAway is the world's leading online marketplace for the vacation rental industry, with sites representing over one million bookable vacation rentals in 190 countries. The Enterprise Systems team provides the applications that manage people data, count money in multiple currencies, report taxes, and manage our cash with rigorous integrity. We develop system processes to pay the bills, property owners and our people. Our team provides platforms facilitating personalized sales relationships and customer experience. We support family culture with the tools our employees around the world rely on for the many benefits provided and to drive individual career development.
As an Enterprise Systems Analyst at HomeAway, you will serve as a functional expert for Information Systems related to Financial and Human Resource modules. Your expertise will help drive long term strategic direction, design requirements, features,functionality, and necessary enhancements. You will also be responsible for collaborating with internal resources and third party vendors to implement effective employee solutions to support both strategic and ad hoc team needs. Working closely with the Finance, Accounting, FP&A, Tax and Human Resource teams, you will leverage both your systems knowledge and your professional expertise to provide support and resolution to functional, technical, and data issues.
Our ideal candidate:
- Serve as subject matter expert (SME) for existing and future Oracle EBS modules globally including but not limited to:
- General Ledger, Sub ledger Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, E-Business Tax, iExpense, Cash Management, Fixed, core HR,Absence Management, Advanced Benefits, Time and Labor, Compensation Workbench, Incentive Compensation, Recruitment, Performance Management, Employee and Manager Self-service
- Provide applications support by troubleshooting application and data issues
- Document system configuration, functional business processes, user training and technical requirements.
- Identify business requirements and identify technical,procedural and functional gaps.
- Collaborate with development team, systems team, administrators and consultants to provide in-depth technical and functional solutions and ensure development of efficient and sustainable application systems utilizing established standards, procedures, and methodologies.
- Contribute to the creation and execution of project plans, project schedule, including defining activities, sequence, dependencies,work effort, and task duration.
- Provide strong understanding with the ability to analyze and query application data schemas.
- Document requirements, design and analyze a variety of reports or queries.
- Demonstrated functional and technical knowledge ofInformation Systems with 5+ years of global implementation, support,integration, and development / customization experience in Oracle EBS modules.
- Proven functional leadership in multiple implementations of at least three of the following Oracle modules with at least one in each area of Financial and Human Resources: General Ledger, Sub ledger Accounting, AccountsPayable, Accounts Receivable, E-Business Tax, iExpense, Cash Management, FixedAssets, Financial Accounting Hub, AGIS, core HR, Advanced Benefits, Time andLabor, Absence Management, Compensation Workbench, iRecruitment, PerformanceManagement, Incentive Compensation.
- Proven experience with multi-national, multi-currency,implementations in a multi-org environment
- Exposure to application administration functions and security module in a multi-org environment.
- Exposure to AME configuration and Workflow administration.
- Proficient in the personalization of professional forms and OAF pages
- Strong analytical, change management, task/project management and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of change management tools and processes,including source code control, versioning, defect tracking and release management.
- Ability to travel on a global basis is required and is estimated at 5-10% depending upon actual projects.
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual target bonus or commission
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Vacation rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free snacks and beverages
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Free listing on HomeAway.com
- Electric, adjustable stand-up desk
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass
- Casual dress code
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
U.S. Marketing Specialist
Yaneli showcases HomeAway’s spectacular home rentals from social media to email campaigning—helping family and friends explore new and exciting travel destinations.
Back to top