English Speaker Recruitment Coordinator - Fix Term
Assist the European Recruiting team with administrative duties in all related areas within the recruiting department, reporting to the EU Manager of Recruitment. Strong emphasis on coordinating multiple activities and interview scheduling for a complex, fast-moving international team.
This is fix-term contract, initially 6 months.
- Coordinate candidate interviews, including interview scheduling, itinerary preparation,travel arrangements, expense management, conducting background screens, posting open positions, and candidate tracking utilizing the applicant tracking system.
- Administer the onboarding of new hires, including new hire paperwork processing, entering information into the HRIS, and collaborating with Payroll to ensure deadlines are met.
- Process recruiting invoices, candidate expense reports, and other ad hoc requests.
- Additional recruiting-related projects as required.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS :
- Minimum of 1 year administrative experience within a fast-paced HR function or one year and not more related experience in a recruitment agency. Alternatively, experience in a call center could also be interesting, Sales or Support.
- Spanish and English fluent, French or German a strong advantage. PLEASE send your CV in English.
- System savvy with intranets and Office, including pivot tables in Excel.
- Good organization skills
- Constant attention to detail (Please send a small cover letter with your application, attn: Dominique, who's our EU Recruitment Manager).
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with a strong customer service orientation.
- Highly organized with ability to handle multiple tasks under strict timelines.
HomeAway, Inc. based in Austin, Texas, is the world's leading online marketplace for the vacation rental industry, with sites representing over one million paid listings of vacation rental homes in 190 countries. Through HomeAway, owners and property managers offer an extensive selection of vacation homes that provide travelers with memorable experiences and benefits, including more room to relax and added privacy, for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. The company also makes it easy for vacation rental owners and property managers to advertise their properties and manage bookings online. The HomeAway portfolio includes the leading vacation rental websites HomeAway.com, VRBO.com and VacationRentals.com in the United States; HomeAway.co.uk and OwnersDirect.co.uk in the United Kingdom; HomeAway.de in Germany; Abritel.fr and Homelidays.com in France; HomeAway.es and Toprural.es in Spain; AlugueTemporada.com.br in Brazil; HomeAway.com.au and Stayz.com.au in Australia; and Bookabach.co.nz in New Zealand. Asia Pacific short-term rental site, travelmob.com, is also owned by HomeAway.
HomeAwayalso operates BedandBreakfast.com, the most comprehensive global site forfinding bed-and-breakfast properties, providing travelers with another sourcefor unique lodging alternatives to chain hotels.
Back to top