Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, an Expedia Inc. company. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than one million online bookable vacation rentals. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveler in the world through our online marketplace and we're committed to helping families and friends find the perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
HomeAway is looking for an Engineering Manager that is obsessed with the scientific method to lead our AB Testing Platform team. The team mission is to build a company-wide platform for experimentation and analysis that increases our test velocity. If you are a technical leader interested in changing the way HomeAway does AB testing, this is the team for you!
- Collaborate with Product, Data Science, Dev, and Business Intelligence to build our multivariate testing and readout platform
- Become an expert in multivariate testing methodologies and statistical inference
- Drive long-term vision within the organization
- Manage and lead the team
- Hire and develop great people
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Hands on technical leader (50% technical / 50% management) with experience designing and developing consumer facing web applications using Java technologies
- Proven commitment to quality and velocity
- Results oriented with the ability to inspire passion in others
- Experience with statistics is a plus
- Experience with the Hadoop ecosystem, ElasticSearch and data engineering is a plus
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual target bonus or commission
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Vacation rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free snacks and beverages
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Free listing on HomeAway.com
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
U.S. Marketing Specialist
Yaneli showcases HomeAway’s spectacular home rentals from social media to email campaigning—helping family and friends explore new and exciting travel destinations.
Back to top