Email Marketing Automation Specialist, CRM
Email Marketing Automation Specialist, CRM Over the past 10 years, HomeAway has made an incredible journey from the vision of its founders to build one global marketplace for holiday rentals to becoming the global market leader with well over 1 million ‘whole’ houses. Working with us is all about inspiration, challenge, collaboration and having a say in what you do.We are part of Expedia Inc. and our mission is to revolutionize travel through the power of technology. HomeAway has the energy of a start-up, plus the stability of being part of the largest travel company in the world! Once you’re part of the family the career opportunities are endless. What will you do? HomeAway is seeking a talented Email marketing automation professional to assist the coordination and execution of email campaigns from idea generation through delivery. An ideal candidate will have experience with: project management, email marketing, and working with cross-functional teams. This position will work directly with marketing teams spanning HomeAway’s entire brand portfolio, including 20+ brands across 10 geographies around the world.
- Assist in planning and executing both ad-hoc communications and complex lifecycle campaigns across our Supplier segment (property owners and property managers)
- Work daily in world-class Marketing Automation tool to build and maintain global supplier email campaigns for all HomeAway brands
- Coordinate with Marketing Automation Program Manager and global marketing teams to ensure all email campaigns execute correctly.
- Measure and analyze campaign effectiveness including email and conversion metrics.
- Ensure all marketing initiatives are routed to the appropriate stakeholders for approvals and delivered on schedule
What do you bring?
- Minimum 1-2 years of email marketing experience.
- Computer (Excel, Power Point and Word) and organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to interpret data and provide actionable insights.
- Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Intellectual and analytical curiosity – initiative to dig into the “why” of various results.
- Must be comfortable with uncertainty. Projects and assignments will change rapidly, must be flexible enough to accommodate changing priorities and timelines.
- Able to work with different business units and teams, often across multiple countries, to gather input and communicate findings and practices company-wide.
- Able to work independently and proactively.
- Experience using an ESP or MA platform preferred. Eloqua experience a plus.
- Basic HTML experience a plus
- Capable of successfully collaborating across teams and geographies
- Flexibility and initiative as role and responsibilities evolve and change
- Desire to grow in responsibility and expand knowledge base
- Bachelor’s degree required
What do we offer?
- Central London location in Victoria, walking distance from the tube station with what are probably the best views of London
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Relaxed Dress Down; every day is Dress Down Friday
- Excellent on the job training and on-going core skills development
- Life assurance, Child care vouchers, Private Health Care, Access to pension scheme, Salary Protection scheme, Annual appraisal and salary review In addition to an attractive compensation plan we offer regular social gatherings, chill-out and lunch areas and a range of other benefits including free drinks, snacks/fruit and breakfast. You will work in a modern office environment as an integral part of a motivated team, supported by a Company with a desire to deliver exceptional service to our customers and outstanding business performance.
Back to top