Director, Partner Success Large & Enterprise Account Management
Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, an Expedia Inc. company. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than one million online bookable vacation rentals. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveler in the world through our online marketplace and we're committed to helping families and friends find the perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
Professional Property Managers are amongst the fastest growing segments of suppliers (Partners) in the HomeAway marketplace. With our commitment in helping Partners to be to be successful and to maximize booking opportunity, we provide consultative Account Management services. As we take a programmatic approach to how we consult and coach our Partners for success, we also provide ongoing feedback to our product and internal partner teams to evolve and better the tools, technology and products offered.
We are looking for an analytical and product focused Director of Partner Success to develop processes and implement tracking mechanisms in our fast-paced evolving environment, while leading a team of Account Managers and owning relationships with our Large and Enterprise Partners. The Director of Partner Success will be responsible for increasing revenue growth and Partner engagement to meet company objectives by designing and executing strategic programs, processes and campaigns that will be applied to new and existing account management and optimization strategies within the Property Management Partner Success organization. He/She will evolve and scale the Partner Success team as it grows. This requires strategic agility, a focus on program management, deep interest in ecommerce products and optimization and the desire to lead and motivate individuals and teams. Our optimization initiative is a top company goal...
- Overall leadership of Partner Success Account Management teams and Managers, working with Large and Enterprise sized Property Managers, who are our Partners; includes recruiting, retaining and coaching while assisting in the management of relationships to improve Partner performance in HomeAway’s marketplace.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key accounts, creates and delivers business reviews to high-level decision makers.
- Develops marketplace experts who maximize Partner success through data-driven conversations with proof points, marketplace insights, and actionable recommendations
- Delivers feedback to Product teams to automate proven optimization actions and Marketing team to leverage proven scripting/messaging
- Drives innovation utilizing a scientific test and learn methodology, A/B test/control testing, and tracking incremental ROI of sales programs.
- Leads, manages, or assists in coordinating strategic projects around technology, Sales & Operations planning, forecasting, Inventory Management and product enhancements
- 8+ years of B2B client success, account management and/or sales experience
- 4+ years Management experience, preferably supporting Large & Enterprise sized accounts
- Experience managing and developing Managers
- Strong knowledge and documented experience with ecommerce products: experience coaching Clients/Partners for success with an ecommerce product
- Program Management or Process Improvement successes: Organized, data-driven and goal oriented executor, having built systems and processes related to monetization and optimization
- High level of comfort working in (and explaining) technology platforms
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally in matrixed organizations with the ability to forge strong bonds and work collaboratively with key partners
- Strong communication skills in both writing and speaking
- Analytical and experienced with managing business forecasts and budgets.
- Detailed knowledge of Salesforce.com & Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA strongly preferred
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual target bonus or commission
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Vacation rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free snacks and beverages
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Free listing on HomeAway.com
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass
- Casual dress
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
VP, Information Systems
Shanaz develops and manages various aspects of the HomeAway technological platform. She oversees HomeAway's database, analytics, CRM, and ERP systems.
Back to top