Digital Operation Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen within HomeAway for an experienced Ad Operations Manager with a successful track record in driving paid traffic for a leading online brand. This is an exciting role, which would suit an experienced candidate making their mark in an innovative and growing company. The primary function of this role is to provide technical support to SEM and display teams and drive innovation through the use of technology and data. The main areas of focus are ad serving and dynamic creative implementation, tracking, ad operations and providing technical consultancy on SEM and real time bidding.
· Support the SEM and display teams with the implementation of technical infrastructure to run these programs efficiently on a global scale.
· Trafficking campaigns using 3rd party ad serving technology.
· Work with the development team on tag management and implementation.
· Troubleshooting campaign technical problems such as faulty URLs, redirects and tracking tags.
· Ensure data integrity by investigating reported discrepancies, evaluating their impact, provide solutions and prioritize implementation.
· Support dynamic creative and retargeting campaign executions.
· Use 3rd party data to build audience profile segmentation strategies in line with the campaign’s KPIs.
· Help in the creation and evaluation of internal tools to improve SEM/display campaign analysis and workflow.
· Manage and coordinate new SEM/display initiatives with cross-functional teams, including product marketing,conversion and development teams.
· A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Search Engine Marketing and/or Display operations capacity.
· Hands-on experience with Online Advertising infrastructure platforms such as tag management vendors and ad servers.
· Understanding of online display advertising platforms such as GDN, DSPs and Social platforms such as Facebook.
· Knowledge of search engine marketing platforms such as Google Adwords, Kenshoo, etc.
· Up to date understanding of SEM performance metrics with an eye toward how this will impact our business.
· Proficiency with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
· Strong problem solving,communication and presentation skills.
· Ability to manage international projects in a fast-paced environment.
· Outstanding organizational skills(detail oriented) and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to collaborate cross-functionally,build and manage relationships with key stakeholders.
The role is open in our London office.
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
U.S. Marketing Specialist
Yaneli showcases HomeAway’s spectacular home rentals from social media to email campaigning—helping family and friends explore new and exciting travel destinations.
Back to top