To successfully support the company’s growth in Europe, HomeAway - London is seeking a talented Pre-Implementation Specialist (or Customer Tools Advisor) fluent in French.
Our new team member will be in charge of qualification of customers to get ready for the integration process, making sure all the data is completed in the software accomplishing the HA minimum requirements.
Duties will include:
- Screening clients: Provide detailed recommendations based on current account state to clients and Sales, based on research into client accounts, customer needs, and available options, with goal of ensuring client access to tools and ability to optimize listings
- Advise customers, ensuring understanding of processes, translating technical concepts as needed, and helping them choose the best path for managing their account
- Own and participate in strategic initiatives related to HomeAway goals, including helping launch new tools and capabilities in concert with Product and Business Development teams and empowering clients to manage their accounts successfully via education and tool adoption
- Individually coordinate projects — from planning to execution or program maintenance — such as consultation program to assist Sales in best serving client needs.
- Provide feedback to partner teams to help ensure clients’ needs are covered in new releases
- Manage global activation pipeline and timelines; make decisions on project priority, using available data
- Offer feedback to improve team and cross-team processes and actively participate in continuous improvement initiatives
- Track and provide metrics related to performance
- Fluent in French and English
- Initial experience of project coordination, in addition to initial experience in either: technical support, sales, customer service, or client success experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience with Salesforce.com, with issue-tracking software (JIRA, Rally, etc.), or with XML preferred and Excel, preferred.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and a client-centric approach
- Self-starter; proven ability to take ownership of tasks, maintaining timelines, keeping stakeholders updated, and coordinating and updating project details
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and thorough
- Flexible and comfortable with changes to procedure
- Ability to self-direct and make good judgments based on information available
- Familiar with or able/willing to quickly learn multiple internal systems
What do we have to offer?
· Central London location in Victoria, walking distance from the tube station with what are probably the best views of London
· 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
· Relaxed Dress Down; every day is Dress Down Friday
· Excellent on the job training and on-going core skills development
· Life assurance
· Child care vouchers
· Private Health Care
· Access to pension scheme
· Salary Protection scheme
· Annual appraisal and salary review
· Employee Stock Purchase Plan (all employees have access to this)
In addition to an attractive compensation plan we offer regular social gatherings, chill-out and lunch areas and a range of other benefits including free drinks, snacks/fruit and breakfast.
You will work in a modern office environment as an integral part of a motivated and dynamic team, supported by a Company with a desire to deliver exceptional service to our customers and outstanding business performance.
Who are we?
HomeAway, Inc., based in Austin, Texas, the world's leading online marketplace for the vacation rental industry, with sites representing more than 1 million online bookable vacation rentals.
Through HomeAway, owners and property managers offer an extensive selection of vacation homes that provide travelers with memorable experiences and benefits, including more room to relax and added privacy, for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. The company also makes it easy for vacation rental owners and property managers to advertise their properties and manage bookings online.