Customer tools advisor - Fluent French
To successfully support the company’s growth in Europe, HomeAway - London is seeking a talented Pre-Implementation Specialist fluent in French.
- Fluent in French and English
- Initial experience of project coordination, in addition to initial experience in either: technical support, sales, customer service, or client success experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience with Salesforce.com, with issue-tracking software (JIRA, Rally, etc.), or with XML preferred and Excel, preferred.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and a client-centric approach
- Self-starter; proven ability to take ownership of tasks, maintaining timelines, keeping stakeholders updated, and coordinating and updating project details
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and thorough
- Flexible and comfortable with changes to procedure
- Ability to self-direct and make good judgments based on information available
- Familiar with or able/willing to quickly learn multiple internal systems
What do we have to offer?
· Central London location in Victoria, walking distance from the tube station with what are probably the best views of London
· 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
· Relaxed Dress Down; every day is Dress Down Friday
· Excellent on the job training and on-going core skills development
· Life assurance
· Child care vouchers
· Private Health Care
· Access to pension scheme
· Salary Protection scheme
· Annual appraisal and salary review
· Employee Stock Purchase Plan (all employees have access to this)
In addition to an attractive compensation plan we offer regular social gatherings, chill-out and lunch areas and a range of other benefits including free drinks, snacks/fruit and breakfast.
You will work in a modern office environment as an integral part of a motivated and dynamic team, supported by a Company with a desire to deliver exceptional service to our customers and outstanding business performance.
Who are we?
HomeAway, Inc., based in Austin, Texas, the world's leading online marketplace for the vacation rental industry, with sites representing more than 1 million online bookable vacation rentals.
Through HomeAway, owners and property managers offer an extensive selection of vacation homes that provide travelers with memorable experiences and benefits, including more room to relax and added privacy, for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. The company also makes it easy for vacation rental owners and property managers to advertise their properties and manage bookings online.
For more information about HomeAway, please visit www.HomeAway.com
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
VP, Information Systems
Shanaz develops and manages various aspects of the HomeAway technological platform. She oversees HomeAway's database, analytics, CRM, and ERP systems.
Back to top