Customer Support Representative
Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, an Expedia Inc. company. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than one million online bookable vacation rentals. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveler in the world through our online marketplace and we're committed to helping families and friends find the perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
Are you passionate about travel? Does being a strong customer advocate motivate you? Are you excited about using technology to support small business customers?
BedandBreakfast.com of HomeAway.com, Inc. is looking for an energetic Customer Service Representative to join our growing support group as we build a culture of world-class service for our customers.
A Customer Support Representative at BedandBreakfast.com is the first point of contact to Bed and Breakfast Innkeepers and Guests who have questions or need assistance in using BedandBreakfast.com. A Representative uses a suite of leading support technologies to help guests and innkeepers with travel, account questions and even offline projects. This person manages multiple tasks and projects simultaneously including handling phone calls and emails while helping travelers find the perfect getaway or assisting innkeepers to set up and optimize their accounts and listings to drive the best results for their business. As a team, our Representatives work collaboratively to support all of our customers, share best practices and strive to make the service and systems we provide better for our customers everyday!
- Take incoming inquiries over the phone and email about BedandBreakfast.com products and services from innkeepers and guests
- Manage multiple software applications and integrated technology platforms to provide front line support to customers as well as support a range of offline projects
- Manage and coordinate multiple special tasks and projects including but not limited to moderating customer reviews, processing manual payments for owners and process documentation
- Provide product onboarding and training services to innkeepers
- Stay up-to-date on product changes in order to provide accurate and thorough support
- Advocate for customer needs by suggesting customer experience improvements, ad hoc or continuous improvements through identifying new process or help content
- Build positive rapport and communicate effectively and knowledgeably with different personality types in support of small business customers
- 2+ Years of customer service experience, preferably in a contact center; Experience working with multiple technology platforms simultaneously while supporting customers over the phone and email
- Proven ability to pivot between tasks across multiple software and technology platforms
- Proven experience using Microsoft Office tools to write a professional document, including process documentation
- Build Excel table to transform and communicate data to customers
- Experience using a CRM to support end users and communicate customer information internally
- Experience with travel, online advertising or B2C or B2B ecommerce support
- Experience supporting small business customers
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual target bonus or commission
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Vacation rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free snacks and beverages
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Free listing on HomeAway.com
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass
- Casual dress
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
VP, Information Systems
Shanaz develops and manages various aspects of the HomeAway technological platform. She oversees HomeAway's database, analytics, CRM, and ERP systems.
Back to top