Customer Service Representative - Fixed term
Customer Service Representative - London Victoria
Fixed term position
Are you putting customers’ first? You are working in Retail working in Retail, On-Line, eCommerce or Travel industry?
In order to successfully support the company’s fast-paced growth in the UK Markets, our world-class Customer Service team is looking for Customer Service Representatives.
Location: London Victoria
Contract: Temporary position (4 or 7 months), Full-Time. Mon-Fri / No Bank Holidays
Salary: £19,000. Up to 10% Company Bonus
Who are you?
You are highly motivated, passionate about delivering a world class experience to Holiday Makers and Property Owners with proven experience in a customer service environment. You have good communication skills and use of English language, a must. Fluent in French, German, Dutch or Nordics is a big plus.
What will you do?
One of our core values rely in our care about each and every customer. Our products benefit from strong customer satisfaction, with a renewal rate exceeding 80%.
- Key responsibilities:
· Understand our customers’ needs through excellent questioning skills
· Take ownership to deliver an outstanding resolution to our customers ensuring they are completely delighted, first time every time
· Position relevant products or services to our customers
· Committed to continually deliver new ways to help our Owners succeed in their Holiday rentals business
· Manage customer inquiries by email, telephone or Web-Help/Chat.
· Provide ideas to improve our customer experience of Homeaway.co.uk
- Working Hours:
· Monday to Friday, on a 4 week rotation basis,depending on the shift: either 8am to 4:30pm // 8:30am to 5pm // 9am to 5:30pm // 8am to 6pm (Shift patterns vary)
· No Bank Holidays
What do we have to offer?
· Central London location in Victoria, walking distance from the tube station with what are probably the best views of London
· 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
· Relaxed Dress Down; every day is Dress Down Friday
· Excellent on the job training and on-going core skills development
· Life assurance
· Child care vouchers
· Private Health Care
· Access to pension scheme
· Salary Protection scheme
· Annual appraisal and salary review
In addition to an attractive compensation plan we offer regular social gatherings, chill-out and lunch areas and a range of other benefits including free drinks, snacks/fruit and breakfast.
You will work in a modern office environment as an integral part of a motivated and dynamic team, supported by a Company with a desire to deliver exceptional service to our customers and outstanding business performance.
Who are we?
HomeAway, Inc., based in Austin, Texas, the world's leading online marketplace for the vacation rental industry, with sites representing more than 1 million online bookable vacation rentals.
Through HomeAway, owners and property managers offer an extensive selection of vacation homes that provide travelers with memorable experiences and benefits, including more room to relax and added privacy, for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. The company also makes it easy for vacation rental owners and property managers to advertise their properties and manage bookings online.
For more information about HomeAway, please visit www.HomeAway.com
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
VP, Information Systems
Shanaz develops and manages various aspects of the HomeAway technological platform. She oversees HomeAway's database, analytics, CRM, and ERP systems.
Back to top