Customer Service Representative
Are you putting customers’ first? You are working in Retail working in Retail, On-Line, eCommerce orTravel industry?
In order to successfully support the company’s fast-pacedgrowth in the UK Markets, our world-class Customer Service team is looking forCustomer Service Representatives.
Contract: Permanentposition, Full-Time. Mon-Fri / No Bank Holidays
Salary: £19,000. Up to 10% Company Bonus
You are highly motivated, passionate about delivering a world classexperience to Holiday Makers and Property Owners with proven experience in a customerservice environment. You have good communication skills and use of Englishlanguage, a must.
What will you do?
One of our core values rely in our care about each and every customer. Ourproducts benefit from strong customer satisfaction, with a renewal rateexceeding 80%.
· Key responsibilities:
· Understand our customers’ needs throughexcellent questioning skills
· Take ownership to deliver an outstandingresolution to our customers ensuring they are completely delighted, first timeevery time
· Position relevant products or services to ourcustomers
· Committed to continually deliver new ways tohelp our Owners succeed in their Holiday rentals business
· Manage customer enquiries by email, telephoneor Web-Help/Chat.
· Provide ideas to improve our customer experienceof Homeaway.co.uk
· Working Hours:
· Monday to Friday, on a 4 week rotation basis,depending on the shift: either 8am to 4:30pm // 8:30am to 5pm // 9am to 5:30pm // 8am to 6pm(Shift patterns vary)
· No Bank Holidays
What do we have to offer?
· Central London location in Victoria, walkingdistance from the tube station with what are probably the best views of London
· 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
· Relaxed Dress Down; every day is Dress DownFriday
· Excellent on the job training and on-goingcore skills development
· Life assurance
· Child care vouchers
· Private Health Care
· Access to pension scheme
· Salary Protection scheme
· Annual appraisal and salary review
In addition to an attractive compensation plan weoffer regular social gatherings, chill-out and lunch areas and a range of otherbenefits including free drinks, snacks/fruit and breakfast.
You will work in a modern office environment asan integral part of a motivated and dynamic team, supported by a Company with adesire to deliver exceptional service to our customers and outstanding businessperformance.
Who are we?
HomeAway, Inc., based in Austin, Texas, the world's leading onlinemarketplace for the vacation rental industry, with sites representing more than 1 million onlinebookable vacation rentals.
Through HomeAway, owners and property managers offer an extensive selectionof vacation homes that provide travellers with memorable experiences andbenefits, including more room to relax and added privacy, for less than thecost of traditional hotel accommodations. The company also makes it easy forvacation rental owners and property managers to advertise their properties andmanage bookings online.
For more information about HomeAway, please visit www.HomeAway.com
Check here how is life in HomeAway London: https://youtu.be/bVEy8jZrRKo
Or check our Worldwide Office Tour! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVEy8jZrRKo
We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Back to top