Customer Experience Project Manager
HomeAway, Inc. an Expedia group company, is the world’s leading holiday rental marketplace with over 2 million unique places to stay in 190 countries. Our global platform spans across over 50 websites and 23 languages.
As a part of that family, HomeAway Asia is a rapidly expanding business unit focused on emerging markets growth, while having that same commitment to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental that creates unforgettable travel experiences together.
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our Global Customer Experience team. As a Customer Experience (CE) Project Manager, you will focus on implementing large and small-scale projects that drive the strategic goals of the CE organization. You will work cross-functionally to improve CE productivity and efficiency and do so with a deep focus on overall project execution.
- Collaborating with CE and other business teams to define, launch, and execute various strategic and operational initiatives.
- Understanding the complexities of projects, impacting multiple brands and teams located across the globe.
- Simplifying project delivery by removing ambiguity and creating structure for highly complex activities.
- Leading project planning and delivery; including creating the project timeline, defining requirements, delivering status reports, identifying risks, escalating issues and tracking budgets.
- Facilitating meetings with diverse partner groups (kickoff meetings, status meetings, design sessions, issue resolution meetings, etc.)
- Developing project reporting and governance structures, meeting cadences, and review guidelines.
- Ensuring that decisions are consistent with corporate strategies and future expectations.
- Anticipating information needs, identifying gaps and organizing data and communications cohesively and clearly.
- Regularly assess project risks and opportunities to continually drive process improvements.
- Effectively manage change by influencing and communicating with key partners.
- Creating standard processes and promoting consistency through implementation of a toolkit of project management techniques, templates and processes.
Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years of project/program management experience with growing levels of responsibility.
- Experience working with in an agile environment and delivering a full lifecycle project.
- Deep knowledge and experience using collaborative project management tools and processes (e.g. JIRA, Smartsheets, Google docs).
- Experience working with Salesforce.com CRM and other Agent desktop tools is a plus.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Experience working with PMO (creating project processes, tools, templates) a plus.
Some of the perks you will enjoy:
- Relaxed dress code so you can be yourself
- Employee insurance and benefits
- Spectacular modern offices with views over Robertson Quay, Singapore Flyer and CBD
- Fully stocked kitchen with free drinks, fruit, free food and good coffee
- An active social committee who organizes quarterly team social events
- Great people and an awesome, unique culture where we celebrate our successes and take pride in our authenticity!
To find out more, check out:
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
Will oversees several teams of developers, working with them in designing and building software solutions for successfully marketing HomeAway listings to customers.
Back to top