Trust & Security Representative London
Are you looking for a new challenge in an exciting environment that offers the agility of a start-up but with the resources of a multinational? Would you like to work with a product that allows you to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, part of the Expedia group. HomeAway is the world leader in holiday rentals with sites representing more than 2 million unique places to stay. Our mission is to help families and friends make unforgettable holiday memories and make every vacation rental in the world available to everyone through our online marketplace.
We are seeking highly motivated individuals to support the Trust & Security Team in communicating with customers, customer service teams and other 3rd parties. Our Trust & Security team are part of Customer Experience department and are responsible for developing and managing the strategies that protect HomeAway (across all brands and channels) from fraudulent activity 24 hours a day/365 day a year. The role is a diverse one, including (but not limited to) addressing customer response emails, communicating with the appropriate internal team members and managing, prioritizing, and maintaining SLA requirements on our inboxes are important components of the role. If you have great customer service skills, an analytical mindset, and are passionate about saving the company money, then this job might be for you!
• Responsible for crafting a trustworthy market place by providing world-class support and passionately advocating for customer needs
• Reviewing new and existing advertisements for suspicious, substandard or other outlier attributes
• Monitoring numerous real-time queues and analyses high-risk transactions
• Maintaining or exceeding established service level agreements and guidelines for timely resolution of queued transactions
• Conducting analysis of transactional and customer records to link unidentified transactions and accounts to known fraudulent activity
• Working to analyse or assist with analysis of acquired data and reports to identify new fraudulent activity
• Maintains or exceeds established standards for customer service, and resolves minor issues with little or no supervision; escalates complex issues as necessary
• Respond and resolve inbound queries related to Trust & Security by email and telephone
• Suggest new or enhanced policy and procedures which improve effectiveness of teams and reduce risk levels on the sites
• Work relatively autonomously and become a professional user of all Trust & Security systems including the inquiry management system, SalesForce and internal fraud risk engine
• You will be able to work effectively with peers and our leadership teams by communicating fraud trends and sharing ideas and information in a constructive and positive manner
• May assist with or perform special projects in a timely manner, as requested
• Effective communication skills, self-motivation, and results-oriented approach
• Demonstrated customer service, and strong organisational skills- Enjoys working in dynamic and rapidly changing environment
• Flexibility to adapt and able to manage multiple assignments while working independently- Attention to detail is critical, as is the ability to work under pressure in a busy team and to tight deadlines
• Strong internet research, Microsoft Office, and overall PC skills are required
• Customer service experience is required; call centre, airline, or travel a plus
• Prior experience in Fraud prevention experience a plus
What do we have to offer?
In addition to an attractive salary with targeted bonus, we offer regular social gatherings like our monthly “HomeAway Bar”, chill-out and lunch areas and a range of benefits including free drinks, snacks/fruit and breakfast.
• Great healthcare scheme
• Target Annual Bonus
• 25 days Paid Holiday
• Regular company update talks with our Leadership Team
• Free Listing on HomeAway.com