An exciting opportunity has arisen at HomeAway for a Creative Ad Operations Analyst to join our digital marketing team, reporting to the Global Display Manager. This is a global role, with a focus on supporting the Display team in dynamic creative testing and optimisations for all HomeAway brands, which would suit an experienced Ad Operations/Digital Creative professional looking to make their mark in an innovative and growing tech company.
Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories? That is what we do here at HomeAway. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than 2 million properties listed. We have millions of visitors to our site per year and serve more than one million page views per month. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveler in the world through our online marketplace.Based in our London Victoria Office, you will help building a successful team, working directly with channel leaders and in collaboration with different departments, allowing you to enjoy a full view on all aspects of the business.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
● Supporting the Display and other Growth Marketing channels to execute dynamic creative campaigns and fast paced test & learn programmes leveraging our in-house DoubleClick stack
● Co-own and be responsible for, alongside the Display Analysts, creative testing roadmaps to drive a continual, always on programme driving growth in customer acquisition through creative testing and optimisation
● Working with our in-house Global Creative Services team to procure assets for display creative projects and ensure all executions follow our brand guidelines
● Run a proficient A|B testing programme, leveraging our suite of growth marketing tools, including full DoubleClick Digital Marketing stack
● QA and troubleshoot HTML5 creatives, 3rd party tags and other digital advertising creative assets
● Working with our marketing automation team on product and destination feeds to build these into our display programmes for automated dynamic creative, leveraging audience buys through our in-house DSP to deliver the right message to the right user in line with HomeAway’s strategic goals
● Working alongside our Analytics and Data Insights team to analyse key metrics throughout campaign and identify opportunities for testing and optimization, ensuring campaigns and tests operate as expected
● Provide insights and analysis to the Display Manager and Growth leadership to support digital media strategy and spend decisions
● Working with the Display Analysts and Ad Ops Analyst to map dynamic creative to audience buying strategies, providing optimisation and testing programmes in-line with our key audiences
● Coordinating execution with the Operations & Marketing Technology team, identifying operational and technology requirements, and sharing wins and learnings from testsRequirements:
To be successful you will bring the following qualifications:
● A minimum 3 years’ experience in an ad-operations role, with a focus on dynamic creative, supporting large scale global display campaigns
● Superb general troubleshooting skills and strong attention to detail
● Expert in the DoubleClick Digital Marketing stack, with particular focus on DoubleClick Campaign Manager and DoubleClick Studio. Experience with Google Web Designer/Adobe Animate desired
● Familiarity with other display, video and social ad management platforms
● General Digital Design experience
● Understanding of operational processes for online digital marketing campaigns
● Strong knowledge and experience in working with product feeds for dynamic creative
● Track record of running successful creative testing programmes through digital advertising platforms leveraging dynamic creative templates
● Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate performance metrics, challenges and opportunities to key stakeholders
● A collaborative approach and ability to interact with cross-functional teams including engineering, creative and product
● BA or BSc degree level qualifications, ideally with a Business Management, Marketing or Graphic Design major
● Fluent English, other European languages are a plus
What do we have to offer?
In addition to an attractive salary with annual targeted bonus, we offer regular social gatherings like our monthly “HomeAway Bar”, chill-out and lunch areas and a range of other benefits including free drinks, snacks/fruit and breakfast.
● Great healthcare scheme
● Target Annual Bonus
● 25 days Paid Vacation
● Regular company update talks with our C-Team
● Free Listing on HomeAway.com