- Building the copy for creative assets that demonstrate a deep appreciation for our brand and adhere to the standards of our team.
- Engaging with Marketing team to understand strategy behind various communication channel in particular the written and spoken word
- Building digital assets for marketing campaigns that align with the tone of voice of the brand
- Partnering with Social Media experts and strategists to plan and design platform-specific communications
- meeting with Marketing team members to discuss core messages
- familiarising themselves with the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market
- brainstorming ideas and concepts for the visual and words with other members of the creative team
- writing various copy options, which may be presented in multiple channels in market
- modifying copy until the it is complete
- 2-4 years of writing experience working either in house or at an agency
- Proficiency around writing and amending copy for all different communication channels including multiple social and digital channels
- Attention to detail across every project.
- Ability to think strategically and work collaboratively with marketing professionals.
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
Senior HR Coordinator, EMEA
Camilla does everything to ensure that HomeAway employees have the resources they need to succeed, from welcoming new staff aboard to writing HR policies for the company.
Back to top