Content Specialist (CS Knowledge Base Management)
HomeAway, Inc. an Expedia group company, is the world’s leading vacation rental marketplace with over 2 million unique places to stay in 190 countries. Our global platform spans across over 50 websites and 23 languages.
As a part of that family, HomeAway Asia is a rapidly expanding business unit focused on emerging markets growth, while having that same commitment to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental that creates unforgettable travel experiences together.
HomeAway is seeking a Knowledge Base Content Specialist with a strong technical mind to join the Global Customer Service Content team. This person will thrive in a dynamic, ever evolving marketplace and provide help to millions of people every year. The Content Specialist will create and deliver innovative content solutions for both internal and external audiences in a Customer Service and Experience driven environment. The position will require great attention to detail, the ability to track project guidelines and timelines, and precise documentation skills.
- Create and revise content based on product updates and feedback
- Monitor contact drivers and implement content plans to empower customers to self-serve
- Create and iterate content management strategies that support product development
- Collaborate with internal Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to develop process and content
- Manage content projects and tasks
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience with knowledge base content management
- Fluent in English (as part of a globally diverse team) and in one of any other Asian languages
- Knowledge of a Call Center environment and the needs of customer service representatives
- Knowledge of UI/UX design, branding/templates
- Outstanding collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Excellent and proven organizational/project management skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, continuously evolving, environment
- Capable of making rapid progress on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work well independently
- Demonstrated technical competency with CRM applications, i.e. Salesforce
- Flexibility and ability to be a team player
Some of the perks you will enjoy:
- Relaxed dress code so you can be yourself
- Employee insurance and benefits
- Spectacular modern offices with views over Robertson Quay, Singapore Flyer and CBD
- Fully stocked kitchen with free drinks, fruit, free food and good coffee
- An active social committee who organizes quarterly team social events
- Great people and an awesome, unique culture where we celebrate our successes and take pride in our authenticity!
To find out more, check out:
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
Senior HR Coordinator, EMEA
Camilla does everything to ensure that HomeAway employees have the resources they need to succeed, from welcoming new staff aboard to writing HR policies for the company.
Back to top