Content Specialist (CS Knowledge Base Management)
HomeAway, Inc. an Expedia group company, is the world’s leading vacation rental marketplace with over 2 million unique places to stay in 190 countries. Our global platform spans across over 50 websites and 23 languages.
As a part of that family, HomeAway Asia is a rapidly expanding business unit focused on emerging markets growth, while having that same commitment to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental that creates unforgettable travel experiences together.
HomeAway is seeking a Knowledge Base Content Specialist with a strong technical mind to join the Global Customer Service Content team. This person will thrive in a dynamic, ever evolving marketplace and provide help to millions of people every year. The Content Specialist will create and deliver innovative content solutions for both internal and external audiences in a Customer Service and Experience driven environment. The position will require great attention to detail, the ability to track project guidelines and timelines, and precise documentation skills.
- Create and revise content based on product updates and feedback
- Monitor contact drivers and implement content plans to empower customers to self-serve
- Create and iterate content management strategies that support product development
- Collaborate with internal Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to develop process and content
- Manage content projects and tasks
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience with knowledge base content management
- Fluent in English (as part of a globally diverse team) and in one of any other Asian languages
- Knowledge of a Call Center environment and the needs of customer service representatives
- Knowledge of UI/UX design, branding/templates
- Outstanding collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Excellent and proven organizational/project management skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, continuously evolving, environment
- Capable of making rapid progress on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work well independently
- Demonstrated technical competency with CRM applications, i.e. Salesforce
- Flexibility and ability to be a team player
Some of the perks you will enjoy:
- Relaxed dress code so you can be yourself
- Employee insurance and benefits
- Spectacular modern offices with views over Robertson Quay, Singapore Flyer and CBD
- Fully stocked kitchen with free drinks, fruit, free food and good coffee
- An active social committee who organizes quarterly team social events
- Great people and an awesome, unique culture where we celebrate our successes and take pride in our authenticity!
To find out more, check out:
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
Will oversees several teams of developers, working with them in designing and building software solutions for successfully marketing HomeAway listings to customers.
Back to top