HomeAway, a leader in the travel industry and a part of one of the strongest companies in the sector globally, is looking for a Content Specialist with a strong technical mind to join the Global Content team. This person will thrive in a dynamic, ever evolving marketplace and provide help to millions of people every year.
Who are we looking for?
The Content Specialist will create and deliver innovative content solutions for both internal and external audiences. The position will require great attention to detail, the ability to track project guidelines and timelines, and precise documentation skills.
- Create and revise content based on product updates and feedback
- Monitor contact drivers and implement content plans to empower customers to self-serve
- Create and iterate content management strategies that support product development
- Collaborate with internal Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to develop process and content
- Manage content projects and tasks
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience with content management
- German and English fluency, other languages a plus
- Knowledge of a Call Center environment and the needs of customer service representatives
- Knowledge of UI/UX design, branding/templates
- Outstanding collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Excellent and proven organizational/project management skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, continuously evolving, environment
- Capable of making rapid progress on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work well independently
- Demonstrated technical competency with CRM applications, i.e. Salesforce
- Flexibility and ability to be a team player
What we offer?
In addition to an attractive compensation plan we offer regular social gatherings, chill-out and lunch areas and a range of other benefits including free drinks, snacks/fruit and breakfast.
You will work in a modern office environment as an integral part of a motivated and dynamic team, supported by a Company with a desire to deliver exceptional service to our customers and outstanding business performance.
Who are we?
HomeAway, Inc., based in Austin, Texas, the world's leading online marketplace for the vacation rental industry, with sites representing more than 1 million online bookable vacation rentals.
Through HomeAway, owners and property managers offer an extensive selection of vacation homes that provide travelers with memorable experiences and benefits, including more room to relax and added privacy, for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. The company also makes it easy for vacation rental owners and property managers to advertise their properties and manage bookings online.
We are looking forward to welcoming you on board!