Content Management Specialist
Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, an Expedia Inc. company. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than one million online bookable vacation rentals. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveler in the world through our online marketplace and we're committed to helping families and friends find the perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
HomeAway Customer Experience is seeking a Content Specialist with a strong technical mind to join the Global Content team. This person will thrive in a dynamic, ever evolving marketplace and provide help to millions of people every year. The Content Specialist will create and deliver innovative content solutions for both internal and external audiences. The position will require great attention to detail, the ability to track project guidelines and timelines, and precise documentation skills.
- Create and revise content based on product updates and feedback.
- Monitor contact drivers and implement content plans to empower customers to self-serve.
- Create and iterate content management strategies that support product development.
- Collaborate with internal Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to develop process and content.
- Manage content projects and tasks
- 3+ years of experience with content management.
- Knowledge of a Call Center environment and the needs of customer service representatives.
- Knowledge of UI/UX design, branding/templates.
- Outstanding collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent and proven organizational/project management skills.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, continuously evolving, environment.
- Capable of making rapid progress on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work well independently.
- Demonstrated technical competency with CRM applications, i.e. Salesforce.
- Flexibility and ability to be a team player.
- German fluency a plus.
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Vacation rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on HomeAway.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
VP, Information Systems
Shanaz develops and manages various aspects of the HomeAway technological platform. She oversees HomeAway's database, analytics, CRM, and ERP systems.
Back to top