The Global Partner Operations team has Partner Success Trainer positions focused on supporting partner success leadership to continuously improve their teams’ knowledge, skill, and ability to promote HomeAway value, products, and services. The Commercial Trainer will report directly to the EU Training & Knowledge Manager and will need to work effectively in a matrix environment.
The Commercial Trainer will be responsible for managing & delivering training material for the local partner success team with a priority focus on new hire, product, process, and tools for both partner success owner and PM teams. Working in a global team environment, the Commercial Trainer will ensure the successful implementation of new or existing programs to meet the training needs of the team. The position will also include supporting Quality Assurance activity related to evaluating adherence to a global partner success process and customer messaging. The Commercial Trainer will build strong relationships with local partner success leadership and provide on-going training program support and consultation. This person must have excellent skills in researching and translating technical topics into engaging content.
· Manage and coordinate identified training content and delivery to ensure consistency, quality, accessibility and overall effectiveness of training programs.
· Administer new hire training programs in coordination with partner success managers
· Track training metrics
· Develop and implement innovative methods to deliver training material
· Support Quality Assurance initiatives to evaluate adherence to a global partner success process to ensure consistency with customer engagement, messaging and process (call monitoring enablement, time studies).
· Lead training delivery (directly or coordinating with a subject matter expert to deliver training) and quality enhancement projects to improve partner success effectiveness and productivity.
Skills and Experience required for this position:
· Highly Fluent English required
· a confirmed and proven professional experience in Sales Training
· Experience leading group training classes and/or public speaking
· Knowledge and demonstrated experience in sales learning and development methods and/or Instructional Design a plus
· Ability to work under pressure and adapt to rapidly changing products, deadlines, and requirements.
· Strong and proven experience in project planning and coordination.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Must be a self-starter, have a bias for action and be able to drive for results.