Commercial Coach - Native French speaker
The Global Partner Operations team is creating new partner success Coaching positions, focused on supporting our Partner Success Managers to constantly improve their teams’ knowledge and ability to promote HomeAway products and services throughout the localized markets. The Commercial Coach will be responsible for working directly with the Partner Success Team to conduct coaching activity with the goal to professionalize the Partner Success workforce and improve effectiveness and productivity. The Commercial Coach will build strong relationships with Partner Success Managers and provide on-going training and coaching delivery support and consultation to a team of approximately 20. The position will also include supporting Quality Assurance activity related to evaluating adherence to a global process and customer messaging.
The Commercial Coach will report directly to the Global Partner Success European Coaching Manager and will need to work effectively in a matrix environment with a dotted line reporting relationship to the partner success leadership.
• Work with the Partner Success leadership to identify and establish innovative and ongoing coaching methods to develop the local team with a primary focus on partner success skills such as objection handling, initiating a call, qualifying, discovery, establishing rapport, call planning, value, return on investment, communication skills etc.
• Conduct individual and/or group call monitoring/side by side coaching to evaluate call quality with respect to maximizing performance
• Conduct 1:1 coaching sessions
• Write call coaching reviews
• Conduct classroom-based partner success skills sessions for new hires and existing team as needed
• Conduct mini course-correction coaching lessons as needed
• Develop partner success skills messaging talk tracks for new products and roles
• Collaborate and share best practices with partner success coaches in other regions
• Coach to activity (Number of calls, Contact Rate, Call Quality)
• Work with partner success managers to conduct regular group coaching sessions as needed (individual, small classroom, large group)
• Collaborate with global instructional designers to update training materials and incorporate role playing and skills exercises.
• Support global Quality Assurance initiatives to evaluate adherence to a global partner success process to ensure consistency with customer engagement, messaging, and process (call monitoring facilitation & reporting, time studies)
• 80% training and coaching delivery – 20% training development and global training support
Skills and Experience required for this position:
• Languages: native French required
• Minimum of 2 -3 years’ experience in sales (B2B & B2C call center experience a plus)
• Minimum of 2 -3 years’ experience in B2B & B2C skills coaching and training delivery
• The ideal candidate would have gained experience in a sales position then moved to and have a passion for a sales training and coaching role
• The ideal candidate is comfortable selling value and return on investment
• Knowledge of and respect for instructional design and development principles
• Ability to work under pressure and adapt to rapidly changing products, deadlines, and requirements.
• Coaching or relevant certification a plus
• Must be a self-starter, have a bias for action and be able to drive for sales results.