Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, an Expedia Inc. company. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than one million online bookable vacation rentals. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveller in the world through our online marketplace and we're committed to helping families and friends find the perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
We require a talented and performance driven individual to promote and develop accounts’ high engagement with HomeAway’s full suite of products. The B2B Commercial Account Manager will continuously work with Vacation Rental Property Manager Partners to help them maximize the marketing and distribution potential of their participation in the HomeAway marketplace.
Consistently leveraging data specific to their market, HomeAway’s market insights and customer dashboards, B2B Commercial Account Manager will work closely with Vacation Rental Partners to:
• Execute effectively based on KPI metrics (targets, goals and/or strategic objectives) set by leadership and exceed specific targets with B2B partners.
• Establish performance goals in conjunction with B2B accounts, develop action plans, secure commitment, drive achievement to goals.
• Drive content, rate and availability accuracy and competitiveness on the HomeAway sites to maximize booking conversion.
• Develop and sustain strong customer relationships by providing relevant data insight and direction.
• Secure additional inventory to satisfy traveller demand.
• Educate Vacation Rental partners on the self-service features available on HomeAway.
• Support accounts retention efforts through smooth onboarding of Vacation Rental partners.
• Keep abreast of key demand/supply indicators, economic data, trends and competitive information within the designated strategic market and at national level.
• Gathering feedback from partners regarding product enhancements and processes to drive partner efficiencies and increased revenues, and communicate that feedback internally to help drive continuous improvement.
Required Skills & Experience
• At least 2 years of proven sales experience.
• Experience in selling online products and/or B2B are a plus.
• Proven track record of business acquisition/new business prospects.
• Good understanding of Internet technologies.
• Knowledge of CRM Systems (Salesforce.com a plus) and maintain and update records in CRM system.
• Proven computer and organizational skills (MS Office).
• Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
• Outgoing personality.
• High integrity.
• Ability to work in a fast pace, changing business environment.
• Fluent in Italian and intermediate level of English.