Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, an Expedia Inc. company. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than one million online bookable vacation rentals. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveller in the world through our online marketplace and we're committed to helping families and friends find the perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
The B2C Commercial Account Executive’s primary responsibility is that HomeAway’s owner inventory is competitive, attractive and relevant for HomeAway ’s fast-growing global traveller base. The Commercial Account Executive will continuously work with Vacation Rental Owners to help them maximize the marketing and distribution potential of their participation in the HomeAway marketplace. Consistently leveraging data specific to their market, HomeAway’s market insights and customer dashboards, you will work closely with Vacation Rental Owners to:
• Execute effectively based on KPI metrics (targets, goals and/or strategic objectives) set by leadership and exceed specific targets with owners.
• Establish performance goals in conjunction with accounts, develop action plans, secure commitment.
• Optimize content, rate and availability competitiveness on the HomeAway sites to maximize booking conversion.
• Develop and sustain strong owner relationships by providing relevant data insight and direction.
• Secure additional inventory over high demand and compression periods to satisfy traveller demand.
• Educate Vacation Rental Owners on the self-service features available on HomeAway.
• Support account retention efforts through smooth onboarding of Vacation Rental Owners.
• Keep abreast of key demand/supply indicators, economic data, trends and competitive information within the designated strategic market and at national level.
• Additionally, promote and develop partners’ high engagement with HomeAway’s full suite of products to existing owners or prospects via inbound and outbound calls.
Required Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• 2-4 years of relevant account management experience.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, and excellent listening skills.
• Detailed knowledge of Salesforce.com.
• A demonstrated track record of success with a consultative approach.
• Action Oriented - agreeing on, and delivering upon, agreed actions both internally & externally.
• Organization and time management skills, self-discipline.
• Results-focused and metrics-driven: demonstrated ability to work based on a variety of KPI metrics (targets, goals and/or strategic objectives) set by our leadership team
• Ability to utilize performance, market and competitor data analysis to implement meaningful action plans based on the data.
• Proven follow-up/persistence when facing challenging situations.
• Sincere relationship builder, earn the confidence of others.
• Proficiency in Spanish or Portuguese. English intermediate.