Business Manager Northern Europe - Netherlands and Scandinavia
As a Business Manager Nordics you are responsible of growing bookings, Net Booking Value and Marketing contributions of the Dutch and Scandinavian market. You will identify, evaluate and highlight main opportunities to grow our supply base, visits and conversion for your markets. Together with local and global teams you drive the implementation of prioritized project.
What would your responsibilities be?:
- You are fluent in English + native in a northern European language (Dutch preferred, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish)
- You will deliver financial plan in general, and marketing contribution plan specifically.
- You will maintain ongoing view on key opportunities and challenges in assigned markets
- You would partner closely with RPS to identify main conversion drivers and product opportunities.
- You would need to partner with local marketing and sales teams on developing local destination partnerships and initiatives.
- You will be providing data driven support to set priorities and make right decisions.
- You will optimize the end-to-end customer experience by actively contributing to the 120 process and providing input on ongoing product and funnel optimization
- Provide support to PR, GR and Business Development in partnership with the global functions.
- Specifically on GR, actively engage with the GR team with the goals to control business risk, clarify strategy, and lead operational implications
- Promote the HomeAway brand by taking part in industry and media events
Who are we?
Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than 1.2 million properties listed. We have millions of visitors to our site per year and serve more than one million-page views per month.
Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveller in the world through our online marketplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.