Business Manager Northern Europe - Netherlands and Scandinavia
As a Business Manager Nordics you are responsible of growing bookings, Net Booking Value and Marketing contributions of the Dutch and Scandinavian market. You will identify, evaluate and highlight main opportunities to grow our supply base, visits and conversion for your markets. Together with local and global teams you drive the implementation of prioritized project.
What would your responsibilities be?:
- You will assist and contribute with data and analysis to support the financial and marketing contribution planning process;
- You will maintain ongoing view on key opportunities and challenges in assigned markets;
- You would partner closely with Regional Product Specialists to identify main conversion drivers and product opportunities;
- You would need to partner with local marketing and sales teams on developing local destination partnerships and initiatives;
- You will be providing data driven support and engage with internal stakeholders to set priorities and make right decisions for the region;
- Select and present insightful dataset including performance, market and competitor analysis and implement meaningful action plans based on the data;
- You will optimize the end-to-end customer experience by actively contributing to the short and long term planning and providing input on ongoing product and funnel optimization.
- Provide support to PR, GR and Business Development in partnership with the global functions.
- Specifically on GR, actively engage with the GR team with the goals to control business risk, clarify strategy, and lead operational implications
- Promote the HomeAway brand by taking part in industry and media events
Skills and Experience:
- You are fluent in English + native in a northern European language (Dutch preferred, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian or Finnish);
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent;
- 5-8 years’ experience;
- Ability to influence internal and external decision makers;
- Strong written and oral communication skills; including fundamental presentation skills and articulate ideas clearly and appropriately influence others;
- Demonstrated ability to establish and adhere to priorities in a fast pace environment;
- High impact personality: intellectual agility, entrepreneurship, empathy in relationship, great teammate;
- Hungry, determined, motivated, willing to take action and results-focused;
- Organization and time management skills, rigor, attention to details;
- Proven follow-up/persistence when facing challenging situations;
- Self-motivated with demonstrated strengths managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, changing environment, and driving them to completion with limited direction;
Who are we?
Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than 1.2 million properties listed. We have millions of visitors to our site per year and serve more than one million-page views per month.
Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveler in the world through our online marketplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.