An exciting opportunity has arisen at HomeAway for a Brand Display & Paid Social Analyst to join our digital marketing team, reporting to the Global Display Manager.
Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories? That is what we do here at HomeAway. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than 2 million properties listed. We have millions of visitors to our site per year and serve more than one million page views per month. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveler in the world through our online marketplace.Based in our London Victoria Office, you will help building a successful team, working directly with channel leaders and in collaboration with different departments, allowing you to enjoy a full view on all aspects of the business.
This is a global role, with a focus on supporting brand marketing initiatives through Display & Paid Social platforms for all HomeAway brands, which would suit an experienced Analyst within the digital marketing space, looking to make their mark in an innovative and growing tech company.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Supporting the Display Manager to plan and activate video, high impact display, paid social and rich media brand campaigns through our suite of display ad buying tools
• Working with external media and creative agencies to identify and activate opportunities to leverage programmatic digital channels to support brand marketing initiatives
• Supporting seasonal brand campaigns and always on brand driving and test and learn initiatives through digital display and video channels
• Analyse key metrics throughout and post campaign, leveraging internal attribution methodologies to report success of campaigns to stakeholders and carry out optimisation on all activations
• Provide insights and analysis to the Display Manager and Brand leadership to support digital media strategy and spend decisions
• Identify and share opportunities to leverage brand activations and audiences in full-funnel customer acquisition, working closely with the performance display analysts to acquire and retain travelers reached with brand media to deliver full funnel customer experiences and revenue growth
• Liaising with display vendors to ensure efficient management of all digital brand programs globally
• Working closely with creative and integrated marketing teams to ensure optimal performance of all brand display channels, leveraging test and learn approaches to drive performance
• Coordinating execution with the Operations & Marketing Technology team, identifying operational and technology requirements, and sharing wins and learnings from tests
To be successful you will bring the following qualifications:
• A minimum 3 year experience in Display, Paid Social, Online Video and/or other digital marketing roles, preferably in the travel vertical• Hands-on experience of driving success through digital channels with experience in buying media through programmatic platforms and through direct deals
• Familiarity with DoubleClick Bid Manager, Facebook Ads Manager and other display and video ad platforms
• Understanding of operational processes for online digital marketing campaigns • Strong knowledge of attribution and measurement of digital and brand media
• Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate performance metrics, challenges and opportunities to key stake holders
• A collaborative approach and ability to interact with cross-functional teams including engineering, marketing and product
• BA or BSc degree level qualifications, ideally with a Business Management, Marketing or Statistics major
• Fluent English, other European languages are a plusWhat do we have to offer?
In addition to an attractive salary with annual targeted bonus, we offer regular social gatherings like our monthly “HomeAway Bar”, chill-out and lunch areas and a range of other benefits including free drinks, snacks/fruit and breakfast.
• Great healthcare scheme
• Company performance based Annual Bonus
• 25 days Paid Vacation
• Regular company update talks with our C-Team
• Free Listing on HomeAway.com