Associate Partner Success Manager
HomeAway, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. HomeAway is part of the Expedia Group family of brands.
What you'll do:
You will be primarily responsible for revenue growth for a portfolio of property listings or an assigned territory within a fast paced and high growth region. You will prioritise accounts and quickly develop valuable relationships with a view to helping property owners take full advantage of their relationship with HomeAway; in so doing you will exceed targets related to listing quality, owner engagement and revenue and listing numbers.
- Achieve listing acquisition targets by introducing HomeAway to property owners and property management companies.
- Achieve content and listing quality targets by executing strategies and through enhanced cooperation with and education of property owners and property managers.
- Improve engagement with property owners and managers through frequent communication sharing insights and developments which enable listings to improve performance.
- Achieve revenue, conversion and other targets as may be assigned from time to time.
- Access business information systems and use data to make informed and intelligent decisions.
- Educate key supply partners on best practice.
- Host small group seminars and host online webinars to increase awareness and educate property owners.
- Maintains local knowledge of day-to-day developments relating to the holiday rental market and identify opportunities as and when they arise.
- Advise new and existing HomeAway clients on company products and services.
- Prepare and delivers proposals to existing and prospective clients.
- Generates and maintains an ongoing pipeline of listings to develop.
- Suggests improvements to existing account management processes.
- Negotiate and settle disputes whilst maintain strong relationships.
- Other duties as may be reasonably required.
Who you are:
- 1-3 year’s account management experience, preferably for an online or travel-related company.
- Experience building relationships by telephone.
- High standards of computer literacy. Experience with business support software applications such as MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Preferred tertiary qualifications in Business, Commerce, Travel & Tourism at bachelor level or equivalent.
- Proven ability to plan, identify and develop strong prospects and convert these into profitable new business.
- Experience with Salesforce or similar Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
What we offer:
- Relaxed dress code so you can be yourself
- Employee insurance and benefits
- Spectacular modern offices with views over Robertson Quay, Singapore Flyer and CBD
- Fully stocked kitchen with free drinks, fruit, free food and good coffee
- An active social committee who organizes quarterly team social events
- Great people and an awesome, unique culture where we celebrate our successes and take pride in our authenticity!
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To find out more, check out:
Back to top