Administrator of Commercial Account Managers B2B Italian
The Partner Success Administrator’s primary responsibility is to support and work closely with the Partner Success Senior Managers, Account Managers, Market Development Managers and coordinate tasks with key departments such as Customer Service, Analytics& Data Insights and Technology.
Key responsibilities are:
Systems and process coordination activities
• Check, qualify and allocate new partners to the Partner Success team using our CRM software.
• Drive adherence to our system & lead regular training within the team on how to use our systems.
• Troubleshoot the system and solve issues with global support.
• Process Property Managers orders in our system.
• Keep payment plan information up to date, liaise with accounts where required, send invoices to partners in a timely fashion, highlight any payment issues to accounts.
Partner support activities
• Verify leads / update partner details in our Salesforce CRM system
• Self-research and qualify key potential partners on behalf of Account managers
• Conduct inquiries, data gathering, data cleaning
• Align/Implement/Monitor mailing campaigns
Analytical and reporting support activities
• Support the Senior Manager PM Partner Success in executing reporting to control / monitor accounts activities
• Monitoring JIRA tickets and liaise with the Senior Manager, PM Partner Success to provide a weekly update
Required Skills & Experience
• Demonstrate strong administrative skills ideally gained in a sales support / sales administration background
• Ability to work with a high sense of urgency
• High level of organisational skills with an attention to details
• Possess the ability to prioritise workload
• An ability to work independently and as a team member
• Excellent customer care and communication skills
• Competent in Microsoft Office suite
• Highly Fluent in English and in and in Italian
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
VP, Information Systems
Shanaz develops and manages various aspects of the HomeAway technological platform. She oversees HomeAway's database, analytics, CRM, and ERP systems.
Back to top