Acquisition Marketing specialists with fluency in French/German/Spanish/Italian
Looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced environment that offers the agility of a start-up but with the resources of a multinational?
Would you like to work with a product that allows you to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, part of the Expedia group…..
HomeAway is the world leader in holiday rentals with sites representing more than 2 million unique places to stay. Our mission is to help families and friends make unforgettable holiday memories and make every vacation rental in the world available to everyone through our online marketplace.
The Global Partner Acquisition Marketing Specialist are responsible for helping the whole Partner and Product Marketing team and specifically the Global Partner Acquisition team meet and exceed their key business objectives at HomeAway.
Critical to the success of the role includes helping execute integrated marketing programs and content from idea through launch. The scope of the role will, depending on the project, look at targeting vacation rental owners and property home owners and making HomeAway the preferred brand for them to advertise their properties.
These roles are fully immersed in the local markets and so to be considered you will need fluency in at least English and one other language – either French, Spanish, German or Italian.
If you are someone who:
• Is fluent in one of the above languages
• Is comfortable planning and executing at a detailed project level
• Is passionate about driving results, adaptable, data-driven, and strongly motivated to contribute in any way possible to the success of the team, our customers and our global initiatives.
• Able to take integrated acquisition marketing strategies and plans and execute those programs across multiple channels working closely with vehicle managers
• Can build creative briefs and work with creative services team to bring programs to life
• Can partner with vehicle managers to execute integrated programs, ensuring alignment with overall global calendar and strategy
• Can act as a key resource to global team as a localization expert across key programs.
• Will add value up front in the marketing process when defining key product positioning and messages in local languages and downstream after marketing materials have been translated to ensure quality content
And you have:
• Strong internet, ecommerce experience in a global capacity
• Robust marketing experience, preferably B2B and B2C
• Experience executing marketing programs
• Experience partnering with Partner Success, Marketing, and Customer Support teams to become a customer expert and advocate
• A proven, successful track record of increasing customer advocates and NPS through well-executed program
• Managed end to end execution of programs across multiple channels including: email, in product messaging, webinars, events, blogs, videos, display campaigns, and more
• Strong analytical, reporting tracking and communication skills
We would like to hear from you!
Please submit your details and one of our recruitment team will be in touch
Meet Some of HomeAway's Employees
Senior HR Coordinator, EMEA
Camilla does everything to ensure that HomeAway employees have the resources they need to succeed, from welcoming new staff aboard to writing HR policies for the company.
Back to top