Your passion is creating great user experiences through user-centered design. You thrive in a cross-functional group of creative, driven, smart professionals who strive to be experts in their field. You understand that a great user experience leads to better brand recognition and repeat customers.
You’re the newest member of the HomeAdvisor/Angie’s List UX Design team.
Our UX team is unique in that we work across both the HomeAdvisor and Angie’s List brands to establish best practices in usability and user experience for both product offerings. This role will work out of the HomeAdvisor Headquarters office in Golden (but we're moving to RiNo later this year!). HomeAdvisor is an honest, friendly, and fun community. This permeates nearly every interaction that we have with each other, our customers, and our products.
Our UX Designers:
- Formulate, establish, and annotate the navigation, functionality, organizational structure and page-to-page flows of our user experience for our company sites and through our affiliated sites and mobile applications.
- Collaborate with business partners, graphic designers and developers to define the functionality and navigation solutions for various products
- Work with internal and external constituents as the primary point of contact responsible for driving major UX projects from conception to implementation
- Stay abreast of advances in user interface (both technical and experiential) and look for ways to appropriately integrate these advances into products
- Communicate designs through fully documented wireframes and prototypes
- Express user experience best practices across the company, and mentor colleagues and staff on best-in-class usability concepts
What you need to be successful:
- At least 2 years of experience in user experience design with expertise in interaction design, information architecture, usability engineering, or all three; consulting or agency background a plus
- Hands-on experience creating site maps, process flows and wireframes for high traffic consumer sites
- Ability to communicate effectively in visual, written and interactive form: design documents, flow charts, prototypes, etc.
- Desire to deal with business issues, thinking beyond design
- Ability to articulate strategic issues while balancing these with user needs and technological constraints
- Experience working in small collaborative teams, including working constructively with development teams
Angie’s List joined forces with HomeAdvisor in September 2017 to create the largest home services marketplace in the nation. We connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor employ nearly 4,000 employees across the U.S., with our biggest hubs in Denver, CO and Indianapolis, IN. Our parent company, ANGI Homeservices (ANGI), operates 10 brands in eight countries, and is headquartered in Golden, CO.
If you're interested in a career with us, we'd love to talk. If you have questions about any of our roles, talk with one of our Recruiters by signing up for our next chat: http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us/
Back to top