At HomeAdvisor, we are revolutionizing the way that every American homeowner improves and maintains their home. We do this by creating digital products and experiences to help hundreds of millions of homeowners connect with talented service professionals to get work done. We are a two-sided marketplace that is reimagining how people care for and improve their homes while also nurturing growth of independent small businesses. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
About the role
HomeAdvisor is looking for a Total Rewards Analyst to join the Human Resources team. This role was newly created and will play an integral role in developing and managing the Total Rewards framework at ANGI Homeservices. This role will have a healthy mix of analytics, project/program management and communications. A successful candidate will be able to hit the floor running and will have an opportunity to make a significant positive impact on a number of key initiatives hitting the business over the upcoming year.
What you'll do:
- Coordinate with our parent company, IAC, on Total Rewards initiatives such as benefits, compensation and equity programs.
- Create communications and resources to support benefits/comp and equity programs.
- Act as internal SME on all things Total Rewards (benefits, compensation, equity, etc.)
- Partner closely with IAC, Bswift, Colonial Life and other benefits partners on annual Open Enrollment and other benefits processes.
- Identify and adhere to minimum wage and other compensation compliance requirements.
- Create and maintain job descriptions, including minimum requirements and bonus targets.
- Create compensation process for annual merit cycles, including process for inputting changes.
- Partner with payroll to ensure timelines are met and employee benefits plans are paid accurately.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of experience with administration and development of benefits and compensation plans.
- Ability to communicate complex information to non-technical audiences.
- Must be self-driven and able to work autonomously.
- Focus on customer service and working effectively with multiple people, departments and levels within the organization.
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $60,000-$90,000, commensurate with experience and performance.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie's List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world's largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!