Social Media Marketing Specialist
CraftJack is a great place to work. We’re a small team solving real problems, established and profitable and reaching millions of consumers each month. At CraftJack, your voice will be heard, your work will be seen, and the results will be immediately apparent. We have a beautiful, recently renovated office in Evanston, just a few blocks from the lake and directly across the street from both Metra and CTA. We collaborate openly and treat each other with respect. And we like to have our fun.
CraftJack is currently looking for a full-time Social Media Marketing specialist to manage and grow the company’s social presence across a variety of networks, including Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+. This position will also involve writing for the company’s blogs.
Social Media Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement social media strategy for both our homeowner-facing brand (improvenet.com) and our contractor-facing brand (craftjack.com)
- Write and schedule all social media posts
- Monitor and respond to user comments on all social posts and ads
- Update internal reporting spreadsheets for all platforms, analyze the data and make strategic decisions based on the findings
- Utilize Google Analytics to identify website trends
- Stay up to date on all social media best practices
- Write 1-2 articles a week for the Improvenet and CraftJack blogs
- Assist with paid social marketing as needed
- 1-3 years’ experience in a social media marketing role (internships included)
- Familiar with current social media best practices, particularly in Facebook and Pinterest
- Experience using social media publishing tools as well as posting via the platforms themselves
- Comfortable meeting deadlines
- Strong writing and grammar skills
- Previous blogging experience preferred
- Google Analytics experience preferred
- Experience with paid social a plus, but not required
- Photoshop experience a plus, but not required
- Basic understanding of HTML a plus, but not required
- Google+ and Snapchat experience a plus, but not required
- Video editing experience a plus, but not required
Please include 2 recent writing samples and 2 recent Facebook post examples for a brand (screenshots), if applicable, with your resume.
- This role will be located at CraftJack’s Evanston, IL office
Meet Some of HomeAdvisor's Employees
Chief of Staff
Kelsey is in charge of keeping HomeAdvisor’s Denver office running like a well-oiled machine—overseeing daily operations, visitors, deliveries, budgets, and supplies—always working to support management and the sales representatives.
Back to top