SEO Strategy Analyst
For most businesses, a website is more than just a communication tool, it is a key piece of marketing. For us, HomeAdvisor.com is not only part of our brand, it IS our business. That is why we are adding to our forward thinking and ambitious SEO Team! If you enjoy the thrill of increasing rank on thousands of keywords, working fast, and being at a company where the business truly "gets" SEO, this role might be for you!
- HomeAdvisor is growing its world class Search Engine Optimization team and is looking for a SEO Strategist to contribute on strategy, execution, and analysis. HomeAdvisor provides a unique work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand.
- We take pride in our SEO and are looking for a superstar to add to our collaborative and high-performing team.
Wait, what is HomeAdvisor, anyway?
A Top Workplace in Denver for the past 4 years, HomeAdvisor is an online marketplace connecting homeowners to pre-screened and rated home improvement specialists. By creating innovative technology, providing a highly collaborative environment, and encouraging our employees to play a game of ping pong or foosball between meetings, we have achieved accelerated growth year after year. A part of IAC, we join Match.com, Vimeo, and others in a wide portfolio of highly successful internet brands.
What We Are Looking For:
- You are a passionate search marketer who is extremely knowledgeable about best practices and the latest areas of SEO, and you also relish in the analytical aspects of the industry.
- You are detail-oriented, but can balance these details with the larger business objectives.
- You are quantitative, pragmatic, and methodical in your approach to SEO.
- You have relentlessly high standards, and are never satisfied with the status quo.
- You are invigorated, not intimidated, by large volumes of data and keywords. You are adept at analyzing data at scale.
- You are an ambitious self-starter who takes pride in being "first in class".
- You are results driven and have strong business acumen.
- You enjoy problem-solving and have a genuine curiosity about how consumers search for information.
- You work well with many types of people and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- You're an excellent communicator, especially when incorporating data to substantiate your winning point.
If this sounds like the job for you, apply today!
Meet Some of HomeAdvisor's Employees
Sr. Sales Online Marketing Consultant
As a top sales representative, Chris spends his days prospecting new clients, advancing current prospects through the pipeline, and touching base with clients to ensure HomeAdvisor is working for them.
Back to top