At HomeAdvisor, we work every day to create the digital tools and services that empower millions of service professionals to connect with hundreds of millions of homeowners to nurture growth of the independent small business and deliver a seamless experience in home improvement. As #1 in the home services category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to inventions that will continue to reshape the home services marketplace. Product is the heart of our business.
We are seeking an experienced, results-driven Senior P roduct M anager who will be responsible for reimagining the S ervice P rovider journey within the HomeAdvisor network . As a Sr. Product Manager for Service Providers, you'll work closely with engineering, operations, sales and partner success teams to define a roadmap that delivers on business critical product initiatives. Success in this role means breaking down complex problems into specific steps and driving internal alignment throughout our organization. You will utilize both qualitative and quantitative research to rapidly test, measure and iterate on new product and feature ideas to increase value and reduce risk. Successful candidates will operate at both the strategic and tactical levels, diving deep where needed to engage technical and non-technical teams.
What you'll do:
- D evelop a strong understanding of the Service Provider journey, their jobs, related needs and the competitive landscape
- Leverage qualitative and qualitative insights to develop a roadmap to help drive Service Provider success
- Lead initiatives aimed at reducing c ost of acquisition, churn rate and increase profile completion
- Collaborate with product designers, data analysts and engineers to drive the product vision in light of the business model and target customers
- Lead all levels of product development process, from delivering the roadmap to creating product requirements and managing prioritization
Skills And Experience Needed For Success:
- A track record of solving hard problems and bringing new products to market
- Experience with B2B e-commerce products and sites, including focus on purchase paths and a proven track record of simultaneously running multiple a/b tests
- Strong ability to collaborate across functions and levels seamlessly juggling the priorities of multiple stakeholders
- Ability to integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Familiarity and comfort with data, including the ability to use data to analyze and monitor product health and to make hard prioritization decisions
- Ability to weigh competing priorities, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with stakeholders, driving to consensus while maintaining a clear focus on overarching business priorities
- Excellent communication skills: you communicate clearly and concisely, including with leadership, and can tailor your message to your audience
- Experience in B2B enterprise SaaS
Denver, CO or New York, NY are preferred locations for this position.
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $90,000-$170,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie's List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world's largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!