Senior Paid Search Analyst
WE THINK BIG, WE LEARN FAST, WE GET THINGS DONE
We are investing heavily in our online marketing team and need high level performers who can deploy quantitative analyses and statistical reasoning to plan and execute media tests and who also like to put on their creative hat and invent new product presentations and ideas. If you have a right brain AND a left brain – we want you!!
Felix is a leading local advertising technology company. Our solutions make it easier for consumers to find and transact with local businesses. We are an IAC company and part of reshaping the world along with sister brands OKCupid, Vimeo, CollegeHumor, Match.com, HomeAdvisor, Angie’s List, Ask.com, About.com and dozens of other successful internet brands. Located in the heart of Manhattan, we are growing fast and need talented individuals to join our team!
Responsibilities for this role:
Grow Digital Marketing contribution
- Evaluate potential opportunities and estimate the associated impact and effort
- Continually test and learn. Work with the team to create hypotheses, structure smart tests and advance initiatives that work
- Stay attuned to changes in the search landscape, test betas, monitor what others are doing and ensure our team is using all the best practices.
Communicate digital media performance
- Be a watchdog of key performance indicators and surface any potential issues
- Analyze performance data and trends and accurately identify root drivers
- Be able to explain performance variances accurately
- 2-4 years of Paid Search and Display Experience preferred but not required- has solid understanding of paid search and display. Proven understanding of performance drivers and track-record of successfully managing and growing campaigns
- Analytically sharp - able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it.
- Strong communicator - speaks and writes clearly and articulately, across all forms of communication
- Self-Motivated with a Strong Work Ethic - possesses willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track-record of success and going above and beyond
- Attention to detail - does not let important details slip through the cracks. Is organized and ensures that projects are completed with efficiency and accuracy
- Proactive - acts without being told what to do, can move an ill-defined idea into a well-defined project
If this role sounds exciting to you, we'd love to talk about your background. Please send us a resume to get started!
Felix offers a competitive base plus commission compensation package, as well as a comprehensive benefits program, including:
● Health insurance, with options for dental and vision coverage
● A relaxed work atmosphere
● Paid vacation, personal and sick time
● Free breakfast, lunch and dinner
** All benefits listed are subject to change.
Felix is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top