HomeAdvisor is adding another Senior iOS Developer to our team of smart, dedicated mobile developers. We're looking for a developer who has solid, demonstrable iOS development experience.
As a Senior iOS Developer for HomeAdvisor, you'll have the chance to enhance and improve our Consumer and Service Professional Apps.
- Our Service Provider network recentlygrew to over 150,000pre-screened home service professionals. Currently,over halfof our Service Professionals the Service Provider app and mobile web daily, and it is at the heart of our company's success.
- Our award-winning Homeowner app is used by over 250,000 of HomeAdvisor's loyal customers each month to find and book trusted home pros, keep track of favorite pros, and manage new projects.
- Our goal is to provide both our homeowner and service professional customers with best-in-class app experiences, all while driving value for HomeAdvisor.
We have an Agile(lean) based team environment focused on continuous delivery. Your goal is to work hand-in-hand with experts from product development, UX, design, marketing, and software testing to determine the best solution to our business problems and provide the best possible mobile experience for HomeAdvisor customers.
- 5-12+ or more years of native iOS mobile application development
- Desire and experience working within a full stack environment
- Project work in Swift and Xcode with a passion for continuing to build-upon your skillset
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms in Swift
- Experience with CocoaPods and third-party frameworks.
- Experience calling restful APIs
- Desire to work closely with product owners and designers from inception to production deployment
- Desire to work on technical architecture and design
- Desire to grow into a technical leadership role
- Experience working on an Agile team
- Automated testing - XCUITest and XCTest
- Experience with CoreData
- Experience with VIPER design pattern
- A strong passion for iOS Development and keeping up to date on new platform developments
- Demonstrable knowledge or experience in technical design
- 5 or more years of experience developing commercial software
Bonus Points For
- An app on the App Store - tell us about your side projects!
- Experience with Fastlane, Firebase, Jenkins
- Experience developing microservices in Java/Spring
- Server-side programming in Java
- Foosball and/or ping pong skills
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position range s from $110,000-$170,000, commensurate with experience and performance . Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie's List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world's largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!