Senior iOS Developer
- Denver, CO
HomeAdvisor is adding another Senior iOS Developer to our team of smart, dedicated mobile developers. We're looking for a developer who has solid, demonstrable iOS development experience.
As a Senior iOS Developer for HomeAdvisor, you'll have the chance to enhance and improve our Consumer and Service Professional Apps.
- Our Service Provider network recently grew to over 150,000 pre-screened home service professionals. Currently, over half of our Service Professionals the Service Provider app and mobile web daily, and it is at the heart of our company's success.
- Our award-winning Homeowner app is used by over 250,000 of HomeAdvisor's loyal customers each month to find and book trusted home pros, keep track of favorite pros, and manage new projects.
- Our goal is to provide both our homeowner and service professional customers with best-in-class app experiences, all while driving value for HomeAdvisor.
We have an Agile (SCRUM) based team environment and release on a regular 2 week cadence. Your goal is to work hand-in-hand with experts from product development, UX, design, marketing, and software testing to determine the best solution to our business problems and provide the best possible mobile experience for HomeAdvisor customers.
- 5 or more years of native iOS mobile application development
- Project work in Swift and Xcode with a passion for continuing to build-upon your skillset
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms in Swift
- Experience with CocoaPods and third-party frameworks.
- Experience calling restful APIs
- Desire to work closely with product owners and designers from inception to production deployment
- Experience working on an Agile team
- Automated testing - XCUITest and XCTest
- Experience with CoreData
- Experience with VIPER design pattern
- A strong passion for iOS Development and keeping up to date on new platform developments
- Demonstrable knowledge or experience in technical design
- 5 or more years of experience developing commercial software
Bonus Points For
- An app on the App Store - tell us about your side projects!
- Experience with Fastlane, Firebase, Jenkins
- Server-side programming in Java
- Foosball and/or ping pong skills
HomeAdvisor is a part of ANGI Homeservices Inc. (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. We turn home improvement jobs imagined into jobs well-done. People throughout North America and Europe rely on our technologies to book quality home service pros across 500 different categories, from repairing and remodeling to cleaning and landscaping. Over 250,000 service professionals find work through ANGI Homeservices and consumers turn to at least one of the brands to find a pro for more than 20 million projects each year. Our marketplaces have enabled more than 150 million consumer-to-pro connections, meaningfully redefining how easily and effectively home pros are discovered and hired.
We have established category-transforming products through the brands HomeAdvisor®, Angie's List®, Handy and Fixd Repair - as well as international brands HomeStars, MyHammer, MyBuilder, Instapro, Travaux and Werkspot. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation.
Back to top