Senior Analyst, FP\u0026A
HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, have combined to create the largest Homeservices marketplace in the nation. Part of ANGI Homeservices (ANGI), we connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. ANGI Homeservices operates 10 brands in eight countries, and is headquartered in Golden, Colo. The Senior Analyst, FP&A will sit in our Golden, CO office.
The Financial Analyst:
Our business is complicated, with more than 14 million homeowner service requests annually, and a dynamic internet landscape with rapidly-changing customer preferences and habits. The Financial Analyst will fill a unique role helping answer a variety of business questions from key stakeholders regarding business performance. This will be an extremely fast paced role with ample opportunity to work through all aspects of the business.
- Working closely with FP&A team members and business owners to explain business trends and determine drivers of variance to forecast and prior years
- Assisting with the development and management of financial forecasts and budgets
- Providing information and analysis to the business to support and drive strategic decisions
- Providing accurate, timely reporting to executive team on a weekly and monthly basis to ensure that real-time business decisions can be made based on sound financial data
- Synthesizing and communicating financial and operational goals and results to business leaders throughout the organization, including marketing, operations, sales and corporate support functions
- Create earning statements and make sense of numerous data sets - ad hoc report creation/consolidation
- 2-3+ years of professional experience in a financial/business analysis role
- Strong analytical, problem-structuring, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify issues and answer the 'why' questions
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience merging information from numerous sources, working with incomplete data, and structuring and conducting analyses
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and provide quick turnaround
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written)
- A dynamic, quick-thinker
- Must have experience with SQL, VBA or other programming languages
- Public company experience is a plus
If you're interested in a career with us, we'd love to talk. If you have questions about any of our roles, talk with one of our Recruiters by signing up for our next chat: http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us/
Meet Some of HomeAdvisor's Employees
As project advisor, Debbie ensures that homeowners are getting the best customer care and connecting with the right contractors for different projects.
Back to top