SEM Analytics Manager
HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, have combined to create the largest home services marketplace in the nation. A vibrant online marketplace offering an array of resources to its customers, HomeAdvisor is one of the biggest internet success stories in Colorado. We’ve grown up from our startup days, but we’re nimble to stay ahead in the fast-changing internet ecosystem. Combine this with our parent company’s increased investment in our growth means lots of exciting opportunities to grow with us.
About the SEM Analytics Manager position:
HomeAdvisor is looking for a dedicated, analytical and technically-skilled leader to join our SEM Analytics team. This position will oversee a small analytics team to support an increasingly sophisticated SEM program. The SEM Analytics Manager is responsible for identifying and analyzing opportunities to use data-driven insights for improved decision making. This role requires an individual with a solid understanding of online lead conversion, optimization, and a solid base of statistical and analytic abilities. Working with Finance and Marketing, this team will be instrumental in continuing to drive success in the SEM channel.
- In conjunction with account management team, ensure SEM campaigns are effective and efficiently managed, reported on, and optimized to meet expected demand with desired KPIs.
- Create reporting dashboards and custom reports analyzing campaign performance to provide actionable recommendations and deliver continuous improvements.
- Design testing frameworks (split testing, deliverability and tracking) for ongoing optimization of click-through and conversion rates. Ensure adaptive learning from past campaigns to guide future testing.
- Build effective working relationships with colleagues across the organization.
- Provide competitive research and analysis to track and trend the SEM competitive landscape and impacts to current campaigns.
- Interface with finance teams to keep them informed on performance and aid in forecasting
- Bachelor’s degree with focus in Statistics, Economics, Finance, Math, or Engineering, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in marketing analytics
- Superior analytical, problem-structuring, and problem-solving skills
- Strong understand of key digital marketing platforms and automated bidding tools
- Ability to merge information from numerous sources and work with incomplete data
- Experience synthesizing data into information and presenting concise analyses
- Management experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; communicate effectively at all levels of the business
- Familiarity with finance concepts
- Advanced Excel experience
- SQL experience with knowledge of relational databases
- Tableau, Python, or R experience gets major bonus points
If you're interested in a career with us, we'd love to talk. If you have questions about any of our roles, talk with one of our Recruiters by signing up for our next chat: http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us/
Back to top