HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, have combined to create the largest home services marketplace in the nation. A vibrant online marketplace offering an array of resources to its customers, HomeAdvisor is one of the biggest internet success stories in Colorado. We’ve grown up from our startup days – now with a half-billion dollars in annual revenue – but we’re nimble to stay ahead in the fast-changing internet ecosystem. Combine this with our parent company’s increased investment in our growth means lots of exciting opportunities to grow with us.
About the SEM Analyst position:
HomeAdvisor is looking for an organized, analytical and technically-skilled analyst to join our Digital Marketing team. This position will be responsible for reporting and analysis to support an increasingly sophisticated SEM program. The SEM Analyst will work with the account management team to develop data-driven insights for improved decision making. This role requires an individual with excellent statistical and analytical abilities and a solid understanding of digital marketing concepts, with an emphasis on SEM bidding and auction dynamics.
About the Digital Marketing Team:
The Digital Marketing Team has been a key component of HomeAdvisor’s success. The Digital Marketing team is responsible for performance-based online marketing initiatives, such as search engine marketing, display advertising, social advertising and more. This team manages millions of dollars in spend each month, and with that comes a huge opportunity to learn and excel. We’re constantly exploring better ways to operate and trying new things; coupled with our rapid growth, there are innumerable opportunities to support the company with your insight. This makes the SEM Analyst critical to the continued success of Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor by providing the information necessary to make great decisions.
- In conjunction with account management team, ensure SEM campaigns are effective and efficiently managed, reported on, and optimized.
- Create and maintain reporting dashboards and custom reports to analyze performance and provide actionable recommendations.
- Support testing initiatives for larger business questions as well as ongoing optimizations.
- Analyze and investigate SEM KPIs to identify upcoming trends and resolve issues
- Build effective working relationships with colleagues across the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree with focus in Statistics, Economics, Finance, or Math
- 1+ years experience in marketing analytics, direct marketing, financial analysis or similar field
- Superior analytical, problem-structuring, and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with key digital marketing platforms and automated bidding tools
- Ability to merge information from numerous sources and work with incomplete data
- Experience synthesizing data into information and presenting concise analyses
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; communicate effectively at all levels of the business
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel
If you're interested in a career with us, we'd love to talk. If you have questions about any of our roles, talk with one of our Recruiters by signing up for our next chat: http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us/
Meet Some of HomeAdvisor's Employees
As project advisor, Debbie ensures that homeowners are getting the best customer care and connecting with the right contractors for different projects.
Back to top