For over two decades, Angie's List has provided trusted reviews and information to help millions of homeowners make smart hiring decisions for their home improvement, maintenance and repair projects. Angie's List also helps service professionals grow their business by providing individualized advertising packages, providing a platform for previous customers to review completed projects and connecting them with homeowners browsing for their next project.
The Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for maintaining, improving, and creating tools and processes to be used by the Angie's List Client Success and Sales Originations teams. This role will sit in our Indianapolis, IN headquarters.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares organizational sales reports, charts, and graphs in support of the sales department
- Works directly with sales and leadership to set reporting requirements for their needs
- Collects and analyzes data from multiple databases including Microsoft excel, SQL, and Salesforce.com and additional sources to evaluate current and historical trends daily
- Creates various reports for internal departments
- Proactive monitoring data within CRM
- Maintains and executes daily and bi-weekly responsibilities
- Leads by example, maintaining a positive, cooperative attitude especially in times of change/challenge
- Performs related duties as required or assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Possession of a Bachelor's degree or better in Finance, Business Analytics, Economics or a related field, is preferred
- Previous business analyst experience is preferred
- Strong experience with MS Office, particularly Excel
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and SQL is a plus
- Excellent communication skills are required, both written and spoken
- Strong computer skills required
- Ability to work in a metric driven environment and remain goal oriented
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision making
- Ability to be highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness, and have attention to detail to accurately follow procedures
- Ability to maintain self-motivation and work alone with minimum supervision, and with others in a team environment, occasionally under time pressure and on several tasks at the same time
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with co-workers, management team, other Departments, vendors, and outside agencies, including being sensitive to professional ethics
- Ability to sit the entire work day viewing a computer monitor
- Ability to work occasionally more than 40 hours a week, evenings, and weekends to meet deadlines
Compensation & Benefits:
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world