It’s simple- we are committed to helping Service Professionals grow their business. 30 million Homeowners utilize our free service. Over 90k rated and approved Service Professionals are within our network. Every 5 seconds, another homeowner reaches out to HomeAdvisor to find a home service professional for their home maintenance, repair, or improvement project. HomeAdvisor is looking for talented sales people who want to be part of a fast paced, and fast growing company.
Here at HomeAdvisor, our Inside Sales Consultants work daily with our business-to-business clients, educating them about our products, services, and helping them find a business marketing solution that works well for each individual client. Our sales approach is purely consultative- through phone and email interactions, you’ll assess each customer’s need and help them build a marketing plan with our products that works well for their budget and goals. Our success depends on your success, so we’re heavily invested in getting you there.
- Call on and speak with small business owners all over the country, consulting on our services and products.
- Assess needs, and build a marketing plan that meets their budget and financial goals.
- Drive new business acquisition.
- Follow-up on leads and maintain an active pipeline.
- Are outgoing, with a great personality and people skills.
- Aren’t satisfied with just a base salary- you want to make money. Career money.
- Are dynamic, driven and competitive- HomeAdvisor is the best, and we want you to be, too.
- Thrive in a high-energy, fast pace setting.
What makes HomeAdvisor a top Kansas company to work for? (according to the Kansas City Business Journal)
- We are an industry leader, and are backed by IAC, which is one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, and our sister brands include Match.com, Vimeo, CollegeHumor, and Ask.com, among others.
- We offer a generous base + commission compensation package. Can you knock it out of the part from day 1? If so, we offer a performance bonus where you can earn anywhere from $2-$5K at 12 weeks! Who doesn’t want a little extra cash in their pocket?!
- A full range of benefits- you even get 3 weeks of paid training! Plus, not every company offers up to 26 days of paid time off a year!
- Opportunity for growth- where you want to go within HomeAdvisor is up to you (hint, hint, all of our managers are promoted within).
- Other great perks like free soda, an onsite convenience store, team potlucks, or how about a game of ping pong or hotshot?! Not to mention the occasional friendly competition with some pretty awesome incentives (cash, Apple TV’s, extra paid days off, etc…)
Why do WE like working here? Simple- our product, what we do, and the people we work with.
What does it take to work here?
- Must be sales-driven, money-motivated, and possess a strong work ethic- we have a highly incentive driven environment (again- cash, vacations, paid days off…)
- Business-to-business outbound cold calling sales techniques preferred- must not be afraid to pick up the phone.
- Ability to complete the entire sales process on the phone.
- Desire to put in 115%
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- If computers scare you, this is not the right position for you.
- Be the master of multi-tasking.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Able to provide proof that you are at least 21 years of age.
- Sales experience- GREAT to have, but we can show you the ropes if you think you’ve got what it takes.
In addition, you’ll need to be able to:
- Work in a fast-paced, high energy sales center environment without being distracted (music played throughout the day).
- Sit or stand for an 8-hour shift.
- Hear and talk on a phone head/hand set for up to 8 hours per day.
- Successfully pass a criminal background check.
- Perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
Meet Some of HomeAdvisor's Employees
Chief of Staff
Kelsey is in charge of keeping HomeAdvisor’s Denver office running like a well-oiled machine—overseeing daily operations, visitors, deliveries, budgets, and supplies—always working to support management and the sales representatives.
Back to top