Out Sell, Out-Think, Out Play! HomeAdvisor is the largest marketplace for Home Services nationwide - think Uber, Tinder, or Instacart for home improvement - and one of the fastest growing consumer internet brands in the country. With 30%+ annual growth, we are looking for the best Sales Consultants to help grow our company headquarters in Golden, Colorado. We’re an award-winning Top Workplace with offices currently in New York City, Kansas City, Indianapolis, Washington, D.C., Chicago, Denver, Amsterdam and more. The HomeAdvisor sales engine is unparalleled in talent, scope, and drive, and we want YOU to be a part of this fast paced and growing team!
Call on and speak with small business owners across the country, consulting and advising on HomeAdvisor’s marketing services and products
Drive new business acquisition - your pipeline (we’ll provide you with leads) and the entire sales cycle is in your hands Learn sales techniques and help develop new and creative sales strategies
Collaborate with your Sales Coaches and Managers to achieve weekly, monthly, and quarterly goals (don’t worry - we have pretty awesome incentives to keep you motivated, like cash on the spot, extra days off, luxury vacations - we even gave away a car last year!)
Are energetic, tenacious, business-minded and a tech-savvy individual (if computers scare you, or you’re not comfortable being on the phone, then this isn’t the job for you).
Have a high aptitude for sales. You’re charismatic, money-motivated, a strong communicator, and take challenges head-on with a positive attitude.
Strive to win. Our most successful sales executives want to be the best. They are passionate and excited, both in and out of the office.
Love helping customers grow their businesses while simultaneously playing a significant role in the growth and success of HomeAdvisor with other like-minded winners.
Take the initiative to go above and beyond - always giving 115%. Our exponential commission opportunities greatly reward overachievers. Are seeking career growth in a fast-paced sales environment where top performers quickly advance into higher paying and more influential positions in the company.
Are AWESOME! We want to work with fun, passionate people, who live a go-getter life and for whom failure is not an option.
What does it take to work here?
• Must be sales-driven, money-motivated, and possess a strong work ethic – we have a highly incentive-driven environment (again—cash, vacations, paid days off…)
• Business-to-business outbound cold calling sales techniques preferred – must not be afraid to pick up the phone.
• Ability to complete the entire sales process on the phone.
• Desire to put in 115%.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• If computers scare you, this is not the right position for you.
• Be the master of multi-tasking.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Able to provide proof you are at least 21 years of age.
• Sales experience—GREAT to have, but we can show you the ropes if you think you've got what it takes.
In addition, you'll need to be able to:
• Work in a fast-paced, high energy sales center environment without being distracted (music played throughout the day).
• Sit or stand for an 8-hour shift.
• Hear and talk on a phone head/hand set for up to 8 hours per day.
• Successfully pass a criminal background check.
• Perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
Benefits & Perks: •Competitive salary, commission and bonus programs, plus paid training •Medical, Dental and Vision coverage •Paid time off, including sick, personal, vacation, and volunteer time •Retirement plan with company match (401K)
Meet Some of HomeAdvisor's Employees
Sr. Sales Online Marketing Consultant
As a top sales representative, Chris spends his days prospecting new clients, advancing current prospects through the pipeline, and touching base with clients to ensure HomeAdvisor is working for them.
Back to top