It’s simple—we are committed to helping Service Professionals grow their business. 30 million Homeowners utilize our free service. Over 90k
rated and approved Service Professionals are within our network. Every 5 seconds, another homeowner reaches out to HomeAdvisor to find a
home service professional for their home maintenance, repair, or improvement project. HomeAdvisor is looking for talented sales people who
want to be part of a fast paced, and fast growing company.
Here at HomeAdvisor, our Inside Sales Consultants work daily with our business-to-business clients, educating them about our products, services,
and helping them find a business marketing solution that works well for each individual client. Our sales approach is purely consultative – through
phone and email interactions, you’ll assess each customer’s need and help them build a marketing plan with our products that works well for their
budget and goals. Our success depends on your success, so we’re heavily invested in getting you there.
- Call on and speak with small business owners all over the country, consulting on our services and products.
- Assess needs, and build a marketing plan that meets their budget and financial goals.
- Drive new business acquisition
- Follow-up on leads and maintain an active pipeline
- Are outgoing, with a great personality and people skills.
- Aren’t satisfied with just a base salary—you want to make money. Career money.
- Are dynamic, driven, and competitive—HomeAdvisor is the best, and we want you to be, too.
- Thrive in a high-energy, fast paced setting.
What makes HomeAdvisor a top Kansas company to work for? (according to the Kansas City Star):
- We are an industry leader, and are backed by IAC, which is one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, and our sister brands include
Match.com, Vimeo, CollegeHumor, and Ask.com, among others.
- We offer a generous base + commission compensation package. Can you knock it out of the park from day 1? If so, we offer a
performance bonus where you can earn anywhere from $2-5K at 12 weeks! Who doesn’t want a little extra cash in their pocket?!
- A full range of benefits—you even get 3 weeks of paid training! Plus, not every company offers up to 26 days of paid time off a year!
Opportunity for growth – where you want to go within HomeAdvisor is up to you (hint hint, all of our managers are promoted from within).
- Other great perks like free soda, an onsite convenience store, team potlucks, or how about a game of ping pong or hot-shot?! Not to
mention the occasional friendly competition with some pretty awesome incentives (cash, Apple TV’s, extra paid days off, etc…)
Why do WE like working here? Simple – our product, what we do, and the people we work with.
Experience and Skills:
What does it take to work here?
- Must be sales-driven, money-motivated, and possess a strong work ethic – we have a highly incentive-driven environment (again—cash,
vacations, paid days off…)
- Business-to-business outbound cold calling sales techniques preferred – must not be afraid to pick up the phone.
- Ability to complete the entire sales process on the phone.
- Desire to put in 115%
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- If computers scare you, this is not the right position for you.
- Be the master of multi-tasking.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Sales experience—GREAT to have, but we can show you the ropes if you think you’ve got what it takes.
In addition, you’ll need to be able to:
- Work in a fast-paced, high energy sales center environment without being distracted.
- Sit or stand for an 8-hour shift.
- Hear and talk on a phone head/hand set.
- Successfully pass a criminal background check.
- Be AWESOME
- Have FUN
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Back to top