What is HomeAdvisor?
HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, have combined to create the largest Homeservices marketplace in the nation. Part of ANGI Homeservices (ANGI), we connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. ANGI Homeservices operates 10 brands in eight countries and is headquartered in Golden, Colo.
To aid with the growth in multiple Indianapolis locations, the HomeAdvisor HR team is adding a driven, quick-thinking Recruiting Coordinator.
Ways you'll be kept busy:
- Working with cross-functional business groups to assist with mailings, ordering printed materials, and other administrative tasks
- Greet visitors and job candidates in a professional and courteous manner, such as offering refreshments, initiating pre-interview testing, and notifying the appropriate person of their arrival
- Operate a range of office machines such as copiers, computers and faxes; help put together new office equipment
- File and retrieve papers and documents; create and maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Prep candidate folders
- Registering for career fairs and assist team in preparing for fairs
- Acting as support on hiring events (securing offsite locations, catering, etc.)
- General assistance and administrative duties as required
The experience and personality we seek:
- 1-2 years of general office experience, preferably in an administrative, coordination, or project management capacity.
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to keep a secret – You'll be dealing with confidential information such as offer letters, compensation data, and candidate information, and we expect you to maintain that confidentiality with a high degree of integrity and judgment
- Ability to multi-task –You’ll have to juggle multiple tasks thrown at you
- Enthusiastic and energetic and friendly – We're a loud, fun, fast-moving team, and anything less than a can-do attitude will not suffice
- Flexible – No two days will be the same, so the ability to go with the flow is a must
- Organized – A lot comes to the Recruiting team. It’s imperative that no balls are dropped, and nothing falls through the cracks. You must be an expert juggler and crack filler
- Computer proficient – You need to know Word, basic Excel, and PowerPoint inside and out, and have extensive experience with a variety of email and web-based applications. Past experience with Outlook will earn you bonus points
- The required schedule is 8:30am-5: 30pm, Monday through Friday
This is a full-time opportunity to join our team. All candidates must be eligible to work for any US-based employer without sponsorship. We hire smart, talented, driven people every day - this is your chance to knock our socks off. Want a shot? Send us your resume to get the ball rolling!
If you're interested in a career with us, we'd love to talk. If you have questions about any of our roles, talk with one of our Recruiters by signing up for our next chat: http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us/
Back to top